League winners ?..... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

League winners ?.....

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
I'm after for a little help...... We have a sweep stake at my work to predict the League winners of each of the top four divisions – you get points for each position they end up (so lowest wins – best score is 4). Last season I blew it by making the one allowed change at Christmas (for a team not in the top three at that time) when I switched Fulham (mid table at the time) for Bristol City (who were flying then promptly plummeted) – otherwise I would have won :doh: So this year I’m determined to make up for it. So any hints/ insider info much appreciated :thumbs: …..

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I saw Oxford at the weekend and they looked pretty sharp and very organised. Karl Robinson has them looking strong and they pressed high from first minute to last. We may have won 3-1 but the score wasn’t a fair reflection of the game for United who were facing a full strength Palace side.

A

andyr1963

Will go for

Manchester City
Sheffield United
Charlton Athletic (Just can't trust Sunderland :facepalm: could run away with it or could have yet another season of mediocrity) Argyle to run them close :whistle:
Lincoln City