Hand of god | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Hand of god

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Brussels Bureaucrat":rp6lil6n said:
Meh, it's all for domestic consumption. It's not like we haven't got our own one-eyed pundits who think everything's a conspiracy against England.

Nowhere near on the same level.

He’s a mess.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
The guy is an anal orifice to put it politely, and to think he was once Argentina's team manager!

I can recall watching his stretched 'Hand of God' on a Canadian Sports Channel whilst holidaying in Michigan USA in the World Cup all those decades ago. There was never any shame from him.

I know that FIFA have put out a statement putting him down but they are yet to comment regarding Colombia's on pitch attitude during the match, nor their selection of a novice referee at this level of soccer.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
The Ref was lenient. He didn't give a red card for the head butt and numerous antics like the scuffing of the PS, and the coach barging Sterling, and the numerous occasions of dissent went unpunished.

So Maradona just taking rubbish again.

The only small point I agree with is we could have done with a more experienced referee, because of the magnitude of the game.

Aug 5, 2015
Well if anyone knows anything about monumental robbery it’s Maradona. The American ref actually comes from New Jersey. People on the East coast of the US are not known for their sympathy towards England.