paul gascoigne | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

paul gascoigne

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Mark_Colling":3mzxn5e3 said:
I'm pretty sure he just caught himself at "C" too; painfully sad listening
yes he did mark.as somebody on this thread suggested he sounded drunk.'twas truly pathetic to hear him.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":1xkco722 said:
Steve Evans":1xkco722 said:
just used the F word live on air on robbie savage world cup programme. :facepalm:

Were all ten viewers offended? :)

:lol:

There was a nice line in the paper the other day about World Cup podcasts. The Robbie Savage World Cup Breakfast was recommended for those who haven't yet graduated to CBeebies.

Sep 25, 2010
Brussels Bureaucrat":3qfgny9v said:
Lundan Cabbie":3qfgny9v said:
Steve Evans":3qfgny9v said:
just used the F word live on air on robbie savage world cup programme. :facepalm:

Were all ten viewers offended? :)

:lol:

There was a nice line in the paper the other day about World Cup podcasts. The Robbie Savage World Cup Breakfast was recommended for those who haven't yet graduated to CBeebies.

Yes, heard part of it, in the car this morning, Savage, Freddie Flintoff, and Savage’s. Mum !!

Very embarrassing radio, think BBC 5live is better than this.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
It irritates me so much that people like Savage get airtime. There are plenty of intelligent, informed, articulate pundits (Pat Nevin springs to mind but there are plenty of others), it seems like a shame that they have to put a mic in front of pillocks like him. It's just to chase clicks and retweets I guess.

Aug 5, 2016
Ham Green":1h6v6y1j said:
The TalkSport coverage is impressive. Even Adrian Durham has been listenable.

He's extremely knowledgeable once you get past the shock-jock act.