Winners | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Winners

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
So who does everyone think will win the tournament then? I am hoping it won't be the usual suspects and I am going to say Uruguay.
England anyone?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Lousy_Pint":l2o6n7h8 said:
So who does everyone think will win the tournament then? I am hoping it won't be the usual suspects and I am going to say Uruguay.
England anyone?
england will reach the semis i think.

Jan 2, 2010
Hoping England do a 'Portugal' and be really boring. Draw lots if games and somehow do well even though they don't deserve to. Hard to look past the usual suspects Germany Spain Brazil though.

A

andyr1963

Lousy_Pint":nerkn0yn said:
England anyone?

After that game against Egypt you might be right. :shock:

Going to be Germany though, isn't it. :sad:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Why do we do this? It's a bit early to be predicting winners. It can only be guessing at this stage rather than calculated speculation. I haven't seen a thread asking who is going to win the Carabao Cup which had it's draw this morning so why do we do it for the WC?

May 22, 2006
Well I did one of those predictor jobbies last night and ended up with the bloody French winning it.

But I'll go for Germany. Never write "off the Germans".

A

andyr1963

Lundan Cabbie":3ckux663 said:
Why do we do this? It's a bit early to be predicting winners. It can only be guessing at this stage rather than calculated speculation. I haven't seen a thread asking who is going to win the Carabao Cup which had it's draw this morning so why do we do it for the WC?

That'll be Man Citeh again. :greensmile:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
andyr1963":1hc68szk said:
Lundan Cabbie":1hc68szk said:

That'll be Man Citeh again. :greensmile:

:lol:

A

andyr1963

Ham Green":3bxa638r said:
Ham Green":3bxa638r said:
Well I did one of those predictor jobbies last night and ended up with the bloody French winning it.

:sad:

No problem, quite happy to blame you. Yep, it is all your fault. Still better than the Germans winning it. :greensmile:

Sep 6, 2006
Steve Evans":7p3rcefg said:
Lousy_Pint":7p3rcefg said:
England anyone?
england will reach the semis i think.

Blimey Steve got something right!