World cup bets/tips | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

World cup bets/tips

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Just wondering what bets people had on for the world cup and if they had any tips?

So far I've got Griezemann top scorer at 10/1 and Kane at 20/1, the obligatory England to win the tournament at 16/1 and then a couple of more ambitious ones. I have Saudi Arabia, Iran and Panama all not to score a goal at 100/1 and Germany, Spain and Brazil to win all of their group games and Saudi Arabia, Panama and Iran to lose all of theirs at 200/1.

A

andyr1963

If you are very quick
Portugal to beat Spain on Friday 4 /1 at some bookies.

Aug 4, 2011
The-Pilgrim":27uv2lma said:
Just wondering what bets people had on for the world cup and if they had any tips?

So far I've got Griezemann top scorer at 10/1 and Kane at 20/1, the obligatory England to win the tournament at 16/1 and then a couple of more ambitious ones. I have Saudi Arabia, Iran and Panama all not to score a goal at 100/1 and Germany, Spain and Brazil to win all of their group games and Saudi Arabia, Panama and Iran to lose all of theirs at 200/1.
I have similar ones, (Kane & Griezemann GB) also a few more adventurous ones.

Saudi Arabia Bottom of A, Germany to reach the QF, Poland to Qualify from Group H, France and Denmark to Qualify from C, Costa Rica to finish bottom on E all for 10/1

Then I have Brazil, France, Germany & Spain all to get 9 points with Panama & Saudi Arabia both getting 0 all for 500/1

A

andyr1963

Argylegames":1hleswj0 said:
The-Pilgrim":1hleswj0 said:
any tips?

How about "keep your money in your pocket"?

Yeah, and another good tip, "Don't cross the road when a car is coming" :greensmile: :coat:

Aug 4, 2011
So anyone on for anything big or good?
As I have done for the past 6 major tournaments I will cash on the golden boot. Pre tournament I covered Kane and Griezmann and when Kane went to 1.07 on Betfair I put a cover lay in to protect against a Lukaku or Mbappe hat trick. As I backed Griezmann as well, a hat trick from him would now be very profitable with my initial back and lay on Kane.
France were my tip pre tournament, but I didnt back them. All my group bets failed due to the poor German performance basically. But the golden boot bet (whomever wins it now) will ensure an overall tournamemt profit.

Aug 4, 2011
Argylegames":1u8l8ojz said:
Well woopy-doo! :tumbleweed: :yawn:
You seem so obsessed about not betting on the World Cup that you’ve now commented twice on a World Cup gambling thread.
Odd behaviour