The Turks v Lincoln | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Turks v Lincoln

Oct 16, 2016
Would be nice to have them back in the same leagye, always look froward to a derby. Last year I went in the away end at St James with the Carlisle fans, good game it was

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
Wtf is that siren ?
Standard of football is pretty poor. We were much better than both of these last season and season before, weren’t we?

Oct 22, 2009
As far a few points:

Dire standard including the pitch
Ex***r keeper looks quality
Boateng looks even worse than when he was with us
Please can we sign Stockley

Oct 10, 2012
Why on earth was that Lincoln player wearing short sleeves and gloves?!?!?!

Footballers in gloves irritate me :lol:

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
Carlo":67zjlyzj said:
Why on earth was that Lincoln player wearing short sleeves and gloves?!?!?!

Footballers in gloves irritate me :lol:

Quite. It’s May FFS. Most ridiculous glove-wearing-when-it’s-not-even-cold-in-the-slightest have ever seen.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Normally those up the road like being called "Grecians", Greeks and Turks not having the best history together.

Someone being clever with the title

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
I caught a snippet of the Radio Devon commentary on Saturday - that lot up the road couldn't even sell out their allocation of 1000 tickets for the 1st leg at Sincill Bank and returned 360. Tinpot from top to bottom. Should, heaven forbid, they get to Wembley how many will suddenly crawl out of the wordwork for that game I wonder? Wouldn't surprise me if the game at Sid James Park didn't sell out either. :greensmile:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Emeraldinho":3kkt31c2 said:
I caught a snippet of the Radio Devon commentary on Saturday - that lot up the road couldn't even sell out their allocation of 1000 tickets for the 1st leg at Sincill Bank and returned 360. Tinpot from top to bottom. Should, heaven forbid, they get to Wembley how many will suddenly crawl out of the wordwork for that game I wonder? Wouldn't surprise me if the game at Sid James Park didn't sell out either. :greensmile:

A bit harsh. Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Most of the people I know who went to Wembley in 2016 are actually supporters of other clubs. Not so much Green Army but Green Territorials ;)