• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Chris Coleman sacked

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Not surprised really.

I imagine he was a high earner and they need to save as much as they possibly can, so I expect to see a cheap replacement appointed.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Had them playing good football and looked to have turned a corner, despite the relegation. Looked a strange decision, but now the club looks like it's been taken over it's not as strange. I think they should have kept him on, but will be interesting to see who the new owner appoints.

A

andyr1963

The telegraph seem to think he was willing to take a pay cut, but the new owners have lined up their own man. :facepalm:

Be interesting to see who they pick.

Oct 24, 2013
mervyn":290cspus said:
Staggered at this. Even under new owners you would expect them to stick with Coleman. Can’t think of a better person for the job

Debts written off, new owner would want stability and someone in charge with a proven track record at lower league level. Someone capable of overhauling a squad and developing strong unity amongst the squad and forging a ‘never say die attitude’. Sounding familiar, no?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Green_Matt":h056w2xz said:
It's all Coleman's fault. Obviously.

Too much coke and not enough nuggets. Just didn't deliver. He must be expecting the sack every day. No smoke without fire. Grates though. Didn't light any fires did he! How many emberships will they sell next season? :coat:

A

andyr1963

Pogleswoody":sk0jeetv said:
Green_Matt":sk0jeetv said:
It's all Coleman's fault. Obviously.

Too much coke and not enough nuggets. Just didn't deliver. He must be expecting the sack every day. No smoke without fire. Grates though. Didn't light any fires did he! How many emberships will they sell next season? :coat:

:lol:
Bledy ell Pogles what do you do with your life?