Hereford F.C. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Hereford F.C.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Not having tickets to Northampton this week, my mate got tickets for me and the boy to join him to see his team, Hereford FC, at home. On Wednesday they secured their third back to back promotion which now takes them into the National League. They are on the way back. Saturday will be played in front of a sold out Edgar Street and should be a good day. I recall quite a lot of solidarity on these pages when they went into adminsitration, with sharks circling their club, and many of us lobbied our own Board not to play a friendly against them to show support for their fans who were boycotting. And we did the right thing, and withdrew. These things aren’t forgotten and I look forward to joining my mate and his kids tommorrow to see restorative justice in action. Pleased the Bulls are back in the game.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I think they’re in the Conference South now (so same league as Truro) but a great achievement. Proper club.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Fergy":1cuboaxy said:
I think they’re in the Conference South now (so same league as Truro) but a great achievement. Proper club.

The could play in National League North next season. It will depend where the regional line is drawn once they know who all the competing teams are. Geographically they are in the no mans zone between north and south.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Lundan Cabbie":2axeeyri said:
Fergy":2axeeyri said:

The could play in National League North next season. It will depend where the regional line is drawn once they know who all the competing teams are. Geographically they are in the no mans zone between north and south.

Bigger teams in the North and much better attendances. But a local Derby v Gloucester City in the South and probably less travel.

I'd expect them to come into the North section. The boundary stretches fairly far down, with Lowestoft Town in the division a couple of years ago, and Tamworth went down this year so they could take their place. As we know, of course, Torquay United are dirty northern barstewards :)

M