Hillsborough stuff. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Hillsborough stuff.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
All Hillsborough stuff has been removed.

IF anyone tries to repeat what they've already said I will ask the Mods to suspend the perpetrators.

This is an Argyle website and the very last thing we want is to be swamped with this sort of rubbish.

Sep 6, 2006
IJN":2xm605r0 said:
All Hillsborough stuff has been removed.

IF anyone tries to repeat what they've already said I will ask the Mods to suspend the perpetrators.

This is an Argyle website and the very last thing we want is to be swamped with this sort of rubbish.

It can be discussed though can it not? Perhaps on the football forum?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Not when you make irresponsible comments about a disaster which was proved in a court of law to be caused by the police and not the supporters.

You can have time off. I'm deactivating your account now and it will be up to the Mods to decide how long for.

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
IJN":1qn9tdvj said:
Not when you make irresponsible comments about a disaster which was proved in a court of law to be caused by the police and not the supporters.

You can have time off. I'm deactivating your account now and it will be up to the Mods to decide how long for.
I’m a little confused, you asked people not to repeat what’s been posted previously on this thread or you’ll be suspended. BG asks whether the subject can be debated on the football forum and you kick him off! How does that work? He hasn’t repeated anything.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Don’t worry he’s back on now.

Problem is, BG has a habit of going off on one and I was worried that it was going to escalate overnight.

Without going into too much detail, the site was being threatened with legal action.

Safety first.

Sep 13, 2003
IJN":1yw69cah said:

Problem is, BG has a habit of going off on one and I was worried that it was going to escalate overnight.

Without going into too much detail, the site was being threatened with legal action.

Not sure why Shankster brought up Hillsborough in the first place, it had absolutely nothing to do with the thread and anything to turn the attention to his beloved first club. It's an emotive subject and now he is throwing his toys out of the scouse pram.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I can’t argue with that one little bit.

Problem was it was late, I wasn’t sure how many Mods were on last night and I was/am jet lagged to hell.

As I say, safety first.

Perhaps people who like to wind posters up, should remember they themselves become a target.

BG can be a belligerent old bugger on occasions but he is Argyle through and through, but his comment was a Ill advised and the last thing this forum needs is a flare up of that sort.

Now in the cold light of an important Argyle day, BG is back on and that’s only right.

C

CADMAN

IJN":dypvc4eo said:
I can’t argue with that one little bit.

Problem was it was late, I wasn’t sure how many Mods were on last night and I was/am jet lagged to hell.

As I say, safety first.

Perhaps people who like to wind posters up, should remember they themselves become a target.

BG can be a belligerent old bugger on occasions but he is Argyle through and through, but his comment was a Ill advised and the last thing this forum needs is a flare up of that sort.

Now in the cold light of an important Argyle day, BG is back on and that’s only right.
Well done Ian. I think this has been dealt with in a professional manner. Let's all now set our sights on a massive game we have today

Sep 6, 2006
Mork":vummb9i9 said:
IJN":vummb9i9 said:

I’m a little confused, you asked people not to repeat what’s been posted previously on this thread or you’ll be suspended. BG asks whether the subject can be debated on the football forum and you kick him off! How does that work? He hasn’t repeated anything.

Thank you Mork. My thoughts entirely. Not sure how legal action can be threatened merely because I asked a QUESTION(albeit slightly loaded ). I had already commented on the failings of the Police. SHankster is a very strange man.

Sep 6, 2006
Clarke_B":3oba9kwy said:
IJN":3oba9kwy said:

Not sure why Shankster brought up Hillsborough in the first place, it had absolutely nothing to do with the thread and anything to turn the attention to his beloved first club. It's an emotive subject and now he is throwing his toys out of the scouse pram.

Be careful he'll sue you!!

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Clarke_B":3u6i2dws said:
IJN":3u6i2dws said:

Likes to load the gun & wind people up does our Shitestir then runs off complaining to anyone that will listen once the trigger is pulled. Reminds me of a School Bulley likes to dish out but gets Mummy up the school when given some back.

Oct 16, 2016
I’ll make one more point on this, this is an argyle site and it ought to stay that.

Wind ups? I dish it out, I’ll take it back in spades not a problem, I deserve that and it’s the world I come from so let’s have, not a problem.

Remarks were made, I didn’t bring up the subject literally, I literally stated that I hoped we never saw physical barriers at grounds again. What you have to understand that there is a legal case underway now which will see public officials rightly
serve custodial sentences.

Wind ups? Not a single problem in the world, salacious remarks regarding a situation that saw 22 kids under the age of 19 ‘unlawfully kiilled’ through no fault of their own? That’s not a wind up.

Could easily have been your brother, sister or child

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
IJN":8etdlhzv said:

Safety first.
Fair enough.