Sonny Bradley-No tah, we'll have Carey instead | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sonny Bradley-No tah, we'll have Carey instead

Aug 14, 2015
I can't say i know any Pompey fans who would want to have Bradley back. But to be fair he has improved since he left and went to Crawley and Argyle. Carey is always going to attract attention-that's why i named him. I am glad you have put a run together and are out of trouble. I always said to my Green mates not to panic.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
You are not glad we are out of trouble at all. You're full of it pal. You can't stand Argyle, so why post on here?
You once posted that you sat with some Exeter fans on a train and you all sang songs about how much you hated Argyle all the way back to Devon.

You're a parasite who was once banned from this site. Lord knows why the mods let you back on here.

Pompous fans still like to act all Billy Big Bollox like they were 10 years ago. Back then they were the big kid in the playground as all the other South coast teams (Saints, Seagulls & Cherries) were way, way below them in the leagues. Now that the tables have turned massively, they can't handle it. You're completely surrounded by Premier teams so you now have to pick a different target.

I've no idea when we next play Pompous, nor do I care. But no doubt you and you're obsessive Pompous mates will be flooding this board when the time comes.

Bore off Pumpey, Pumpey bore off.