✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Saddened to hear of the passing of former Liverpool keeper Tommy Lawrence at the age of 77. His name won't mean much to many supporters today but to me, growing up as a kid in North Wales in the 60s, he was part of one of the best Liverpool teams I've seen. At one time he went 6 years with only missing 4 games.

Love this clip of him when he was approached randomly in the street by a reporter.

BBC North West

RIP Tommy.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I was lucky enough to be at Anfield yesterday watching Liverpool v Man City there was a minutes applause for Tommy and just when the clapping started the Kop started to sing that wonderful football anthem "YWNWA" the whole stadium joined in I think even the Man City fans it was very moving.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
dunlop":otaalhse said:
I was lucky enough to be at Anfield yesterday watching Liverpool v Man City there was a minutes applause for Tommy and just when the clapping started the Kop started to sing that wonderful football anthem "YWNWA" the whole stadium joined in I think even the Man City fans it was very moving.
Heard that on the radio in the car and it came across very well.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
dunlop":3o6y2f3e said:
A marvellous tribute to a wonderful goalkeeper. As he proved with that fairly recent interview on TV, he was such a grounded man. The kind of tribute he received last Sunday is still an area where we (as a club) have work to do.