Seasonal sacking | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Seasonal sacking

May 14, 2016
Carlos Carvalhal has also left Sheffield Wednesday. That has got to be the first time both managers have left their teams after the same game!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Sean":1ee94gvw said:
Carlos Carvalhal has also left Sheffield Wednesday. That has got to be the first time both managers have left their teams after the same game!
The dreaded vote of confidence didn't last long:

Carvalhal’s exit comes just hours after chairman, Dejphon Chansiri, released a statement of support for his head coach after fans chanted for his dismissal in the wake of the 2-1 home defeat against Middlesbrough on Saturday.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Sean":2ey5qfft said:

How is he going to keep his job when the guy who has just beaten him gets sacked??!! :crazy:

Apr 12, 2016
There are actually 16 managers (inc caretakers) at the moment who have been in their roles less than 100 days. DA is currently the 19th longest serving manager.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Since I Was 33":11utjd6j said:
There are actually 16 managers (inc caretakers) at the moment who have been in their roles less than 100 days. DA is currently the 19th longest serving manager.

Is that all English Leagues?

Apr 12, 2016
r4h4al":2tq33527 said:
Since I Was 33":2tq33527 said:

Is that all English Leagues?

Top four divisions....not a long term position these days football management

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Sean":3njtan6p said:

Not good enough for Wednesday but appointed at Swansea today.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
cheshiregreen":1s6vmvcd said:
Sean":1s6vmvcd said:

Not good enough for Wednesday but appointed at Swansea today.

Who the fudge makes a decision like this????

What has he done to warrant that job other than probably offering his services for peanuts.

They deserve to go down now and good riddance to them for making that god awful appointment

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I am finding it hard to see any sense in this at all, other than the fact that he knows the Championship ready for next season.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
memory man":1th77tm6 said:
I am finding it hard to see any sense in this at all, other than the fact that he knows the Championship ready for next season.

The chap did well versus Watford, but does one win make a season, eh?

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Quintrell_Green":1d6pd8wi said:
memory man":1d6pd8wi said:

The chap did well versus Watford, but does one win make a season, eh?
He certainly did. Thinking about it, I was one of the most prodigious head shakers when Ranieri was appointed by Leicester - and look where that went!