Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
1-0 against Bath City

good attendance of 2,151

Jun 24, 2008
Looks like Ryan Brunt was on the losing side of that one. Good to see him playing again.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
macleanie":2kkir1lm said:
Looks like Ryan Brunt was on the losing side of that one. Good to see him playing again.

Amazing how far he's had to drop, just shows what a bad injury can do to players at this level.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Ottawa Green":2m6midp3 said:
1-0 against Bath City

good attendance of 2,151

‘‘Twas there 2nd game, as they drew their first 0-0 on Saturday away to Chelmsford

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The-Pilgrim":18wwfvbv said:
macleanie":18wwfvbv said:

Amazing how far he's had to drop, just shows what a bad injury can do to players at this level.

Two bad injuries really. Remember he did both cruciates in just a few years.

Very sad, loved Brunty.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Argyle Nutter":317t5oi0 said:
Ottawa Green":317t5oi0 said:
1-0 against Bath City

good attendance of 2,151

‘‘Twas there 2nd game, as they drew their first 0-0 on Saturday away to Chelmsford

Depends how you read the thread title.

As in - their first actual game, or their first actual win. Remember he IS a Canuk!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Torquay in their 3rd game of the season win their 2nd game. :coat:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Lost their 1st game 1-0 which was their 4th game of the season.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Just been to see them play against Gloucester City. Mainly because a lad who my son played youth football with was playing for Glos. Noah Smerdon. Watch that name. Second consecutive MOTM performance and only 17. Very mature head. As for Torquay, was about 10 feet away when Gary Owers got coffee chucked in his face by a Torquay fan. A lot of anger from a lot of people just out of the playground, and a few others who should frankly know better. 6 minutes of added time after the Stone Island clad children had put 3 flares on the pitch, got an earful from their own players, got into a scuffle with the stewards and several ejected. Poor game overall and whilst Torquay looked fit, and big, they had no cutting edge at all. Not a happy call at all. Oh, and Banton didn’t even get off the bench. A career going nowhere

May 22, 2006
Forest of Dean Green":2jj30tr9 said:
Just been to see them play against Gloucester City. Mainly because a lad who my son played youth football with was playing for Glos. Noah Smerdon. Watch that name. Second consecutive MOTM performance and only 17. Very mature head. As for Torquay, was about 10 feet away when Gary Owers got coffee chucked in his face by a Torquay fan. A lot of anger from a lot of people just out of the playground, and a few others who should frankly know better. 6 minutes of added time after the Stone Island clad children had put 3 flares on the pitch, got an earful from their own players, got into a scuffle with the stewards and several ejected. Poor game overall and whilst Torquay looked fit, and big, they had no cutting edge at all. Not a happy call at all. Oh, and Banton didn’t even get off the bench. A career going nowhere

Totally agree about Noah. Just about to start his second year of sixth form. Saw him in his trial for Glos City youth team last year and he hasn’t looked back since. Think that he was on a midland clubs books but wanted to stay local. Looks like David Luiz and plays like David Luiz. Scored City’s winner last Saturday. He is England Schoolboys captain but think he plays full back for them - not his position at all.

Would be well worth Argyle taking a look. City gave him a contract at 16 because they can see the £ signs.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
I went to watch Dulwich Hamlet v Gloucester City last Saturday, and Smerdon caught the eye at left back. He also scored the winning goal. I had no idea he was so young.

Looked like the type of player that we should be interested in.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
pastiesforlife":lfbra64m said:
Forest of Dean Green":lfbra64m said:

Totally agree about Noah. Just about to start his second year of sixth form. Saw him in his trial for Glos City youth team last year and he hasn’t looked back since. Think that he was on a midland clubs books but wanted to stay local. Looks like David Luiz and plays like David Luiz. Scored City’s winner last Saturday. He is England Schoolboys captain but think he plays full back for them - not his position at all.

Would be well worth Argyle taking a look. City gave him a contract at 16 because they can see the £ signs.

He was at the WBA Academy. They wanted him to stay but I believe he chose not to. I imagine he will end up playing further up the pitch. He has a very good pass and when he runs with the ball it sticks to his boot. Given my lad grew up playing with him, be lovely to see him in an Argyle shirt! He’s a bright lad too, with a lovely family, so the world is his oyster.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Emu":3pqxr2ym said:
I went to watch Dulwich Hamlet v Gloucester City last Saturday, and Smerdon caught the eye at left back. He also scored the winning goal. I had no idea he was so young.

Looked like the type of player that we should be interested in.

Nice to see he is being noticed. I will tell his old man!