Jamie Devitt | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jamie Devitt

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Strongly linked with him a few months ago before he signed for Blackpool. Then Grayson came in and he’s not played a minute and supposedly been told he can go out on loan.

Lowe says he’s hoping for an attacking player next week...

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Sam Barker":1hugrpj5 said:
Strongly linked with him a few months ago before he signed for Blackpool. Then Grayson came in and he’s not played a minute and supposedly been told he can go out on loan.

The saying: 'It's a funny old game, Saint' can certainly appear true at times!
He signed for Blackpool (in complete turmoil) in June 2019 on a 2 year contract and a further option.
In July 2019 the club (supposedly) exits turmoil, new owner, new manager and he is immediately not flavour of the month.
Weird isn't it!? Is it purely football based or is there some 'previous' with the new manager? Weird! :crazy:

Aug 5, 2016
Sam Barker":wwroz23m said:

Nicked off pafc casual on the main boards by any chance?

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Knibbsworth":2rj5q108 said:
Sam Barker":2rj5q108 said:

Nicked off pafc casual on the main boards by any chance?

I haven’t seen his post and I’m not suggesting it’s a fact as he tends to, so no.

May 18, 2011
I wonder if we are back in for George cooper at Peterborough im sure i saw there chairman say we enquired about him earlier in the window, i see today that he has said that there are possibly 5 of his players leaving in the next week or 2 would be a good attacking option

Dec 20, 2011
Swindon have already signed two players from Blackpool this summer..Zaki Fryers and Tylor Reid.
Devitt likely to keep them company?

Feb 5, 2011
sussex green":nnojwm9g said:
I wonder if we are back in for George cooper at Peterborough im sure i saw there chairman say we enquired about him earlier in the window, i see today that he has said that there are possibly 5 of his players leaving in the next week or 2 would be a good attacking option

I would 100% like to see this happen,Great player every time I've seen him play,Great left foot like GC10 just s shame he hasn't really kicked on at P'boro but with the amount of signings they have made I imagine its hard.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
greenarmy_6019":1kkqjjw4 said:
sussex green":1kkqjjw4 said:

I would 100% like to see this happen,Great player every time I've seen him play,Great left foot like GC10 just s shame he hasn't really kicked on at P'boro but with the amount of signings they have made I imagine its hard.
Is this a Jamie Devitt or George Cooper thread?

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
davie nine":2j5a7jz5 said:
greenarmy_6019":2j5a7jz5 said:
sussex green":2j5a7jz5 said:

Is this a Jamie Devitt or George Cooper thread?

Honestly, why do you care? If this really bothers you that much, you need to get a life

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
davie nine":3e2qukgg said:
If my question bothers you so much, perhaps, we both need to get a life.
I’ll let you know if I find one.

Is this a Rumours & Conjecture thread on players we might sign, or a two old pharts might need to get a life thread? :?
(3 if you count me in!)