Zak Rudden (Rangers) loan | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Zak Rudden (Rangers) loan

Jul 5, 2019
Rumour going round that we could be interested in signing Zak Rudden from rangers on loan. Would sound ideal as Lowe knows Gerrard and there is a connection, wouldn’t make a bad signing at all if the rumours are true

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
pafcjack26":rvw8xjyl said:
Rumour going round that we could be interested in signing Zak Rudden from rangers on loan. Would sound ideal as Lowe knows Gerrard and there is a connection, wouldn’t make a bad signing at all if the rumours are true

Depends if he is any good really... he had a decent scoring record whilst on loan last season at a struggling, and ultimately relegated, Falkirk in the Scottish second tier (12 goals in 31 appearances). He has also scored 6 goals from 13 appearances for Scotland under-19s. But that's about the extent of his real match experience so there's not really any way of telling whether he would be likely to be any good at Argyle.

Jul 5, 2019
Yes I did see that but I’m pretty sure that Livingston were interested also in him. So we will wait and see what happens

Jul 5, 2019
Well Lowe has said that he is looking to bring in two loanees now so I wonder if rudden could be one of them?!