Lloyd Jones? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lloyd Jones?

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
Think we need another centre half and would think Jones would be an option. Cant see him getting a game at Luton so reckon he will be available, affordable and willing.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
I didn't think he was too bad, yes he was a member of the "down tools brigade" but I think he was firm.

Luton would want money for him as he's still under contract and given we've already paid for a few players I don't think we'd be able to justify paying much more.

We do definitely need defenders though!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Jones is young with bags of enthusiasm and did his best to help us to avoid relegation.
However, I believe we need an experienced, dominant, pacy CB and I do not believe that he meets that criteria.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Jones played the full 90 minutes for Luton in a friendly game yesterday although that maybe because Sonny Bradley is injured.
Jake Jervis scored for Luton.

C

Cult Of Personality

Lloyd Jones would be good signing . Doubt he is on Lowes rader. Never played for Bury

Jul 12, 2016
Cult Of Personality":3mqw6yko said:
Lloyd Jones would be good signing . Doubt he is on Lowes rader. Never played for Bury

Based on what? Didn't do anything last season when he had the chance. Must be better options available.

Jun 27, 2019
Looked okay but mostly because we had endured a season of incompetent central defenders. Nothing really changed when he came into the team, with him being part of the second-half capitulation at Gillingham and the infamous down-tooling at Accrington.

I'm sure there are comparable alternatives available on a free.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
I thought Jones genuinely looked like he cared last season...his header took guts and at the final whistle when waiting for results he very much gave a s**t.

That said, other options may be a bitter fit

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
oldage":1ew5ejzg said:
Based on last season,no thank you.

I thought he was pretty good personally..

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
oldage":2elw7ab8 said:
Part of the squad that got us relegated. Must be better CB's available.

So, I've asked this before, not just you but others that post on here.

We were relegated.
Every player on our books is held responsible for that relegation?
None of the players that played indifferently (or even well) in League 1 last season are capable of playing for us in League 2?
Every team that gets relegated should get rid of every player that played in that 'failing' team?
We should recruit all new players and pay off all the 'failures' who are contracted to us?

It's a bizarre approach to football club management tbh and a very expensive one? :think: