Jordan Rossiter | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jordan Rossiter

Apr 15, 2016
Defensive midfielder just released by Rangers.

Was on loan at Bury last season and one of their stand out players by all accounts. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lowe try and coax him down here.

Bags of energy and the kind of player I'd love to see in our midfield. He's a scouser too...

Jul 9, 2016
Lowe and Herrard friends
Lowe had Rossiter last season
All three scousers
Gerrard releases Rossiter to surprise of many rangers followers
Lowe supposedly has lots of players lined up just not here and signed up yet
Could something be in the pipeline?

Apr 30, 2011
Slightly injury prone but we would be no where near signing a player of his stature if there wasnt at least one fly in the ointment. Fingers crossed this comes off. Our super conditioning coach may have the trick to keeping him fit.

Aug 5, 2016
ProfGreen":12jq77cx said:

Was on loan at Bury last season and one of their stand out players by all accounts. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lowe try and coax him down here.

Bags of energy and the kind of player I'd love to see in our midfield. He's a scouser too...

Apparently Rossiter played 17 games for Bury last season and was Man of the Match in 10 of them.

Would be a great signing, but no doubt a risk with his injury record.

Like Danny Mayor and Nicky Maynard, they shouldn't really be playing in League Two but hopefully Ryan Lowe can charm them all down.

Aug 5, 2016
ProfGreen":sxdn7fwt said:

Has he been released?

Aug 5, 2016
I would love it if we get Rossiter but if he is on £10,000 a week, I would have thought Fleetwood will get nearer his wage demands than Argyle. As well as being far closer to Liverpool for him.

Like the Ross McCrorie to Pompey deal shows, Lowe's friendship with Gerrard won't give us the march on every Rangers player leaving Ibrox.