Argyle Life Transfer Centre | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle Life Transfer Centre

Jul 19, 2018
London
argyle.life
Plymouth Argyle Transfer Centre by Argyle Life

Keep up with all the transfer news on the Plymouth Argyle Transfer Centre. We grade every rumour, report on all the ins and out and update you every time a player signs a new contract.

Already on the Transfer Centre you can find information about out of contract stars Carey and Lameiras, where the likes of Edwards and Songo'o could end up and all the players linked with a move to Britain's ocean city.

Aug 17, 2005
Surely if he was in Bulgaria his wife and family would of gone with him if only for the chance of a few days in the sun. Yet we hear she is at home on social media

Aug 28, 2015
argyle.life
signalspast":27yj8r56 said:
Surely if he was in Bulgaria his wife and family would have gone with him if only for the chance of a few days in the sun. Yet we hear she is at home on social media
You'd think so - I'd definitely say the rumours about him having his medical yesterday were made up. That being said, Nixon has proved himself reliable, so I wouldn't rule out interest being there.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
I doubt he needs to go to Bulgaria for the medical I suspect if he's had a medical it would be in the UK and then perhaps travel to see if he likes it

Tbh with two young kids Bulgaria isn't something I consider massive issues with language etc

Aug 28, 2015
argyle.life
Plymouth Argyle Transfer Centre by Argyle Life

Keep up with all the transfer news on the Plymouth Argyle Transfer Centre. We grade every rumour, report on all the ins and out and update you every time a player signs a new contract.

Plenty more on the Transfer Centre across the last couple of weeks, recently including our look at the link between Argyle and Wolves striker Niall Ennis.