Just heard | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Just heard

Sep 2, 2008
From a friend of my lad (who my lad reckons doesn't spout schit) after speaking to one of the players; the player isn't signing a contract until he knows who the next manager is and has had a chat with him. Player said this is the same for a lot of them that have contracts on the table. Player also said Carey and Rubes have been offered more that what they were originally on.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Pottypilgrim":239ky89j said:
From a friend of my lad (who my lad reckons doesn't spout schit) after speaking to one of the players; the player isn't signing a contract until he knows who the next manager is and has had a chat with him. Player said this is the same for a lot of them that have contracts on the table. Player also said Carey and Rubes have been offered more that what they were originally on.
Yes, he posted it in the FB chat page! :scarf:

Jan 21, 2007
Pellegrini comes to Plymouth, loads of people see him, post photos on various websites, and The Herald runs a story on it.

Holloway rides into town and one person sees him :funny:

:scarf: :scarf:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Steve Evans":1m91vpf4 said:
That ian Holloway was in Plymouth yesterday.

I’d love this to be true..

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Pilgrim Pete has been seen in Massachusetts.

The lure of the NSL, and the link to Hallett, suggests that we may be saying goodbye to Pete. Yet another to keave our green and pleasant (peasant) land.

Say Hallo to Janner Josh??

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
AdelaideGreen":222car5r said:
Pilgrim Pete has been seen in Massachusetts.

The lure of the NSL, and the link to Hallett, suggests that we may be saying goodbye to Pete. Yet another to keave our green and pleasant (peasant) land.

Say Hallo to Janner Josh??

Gertie Ginster?
Gary Grockle?

Chris Emmett? :think: