If Oxford go down - would we like Curtis back?.... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

If Oxford go down - would we like Curtis back?....

Mar 5, 2012
With Oxford in the bottom 3..... And assuming we avoid a similar fate (which I believe we will) - would/could/can we get 'our' Curtis back?....

I'm sure most of us would like him back, but would he come or will there be 'bigger fish' in for him?....

Aug 5, 2016
Oxford would likely pay him more than us a division below, but in any case, he's destined for better things than either of us.

C

Cult Of Personality

Would like to see him back. Great player who still had few years left in him

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Personally I think we’ve moved on so it’s a no from me.. for the clear higher wages than we’re used to I trust Adams to bring in an equally good CB that would cost less in wages.

Mar 14, 2009
janner67":q3l25apt said:
With Oxford in the bottom 3..... And assuming we avoid a similar fate (which I believe we will) - would/could/can we get 'our' Curtis back?....

I'm sure most of us would like him back, but would he come or will there be 'bigger fish' in for him?....

Bottom 4 go down.....

Not sure we could afford him as others have said.

And despite what people seem to think Argyle are in real danger of going back to league two themselves.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Metal_Green_Mickey":3os4o658 said:
janner67":3os4o658 said:

Bottom 4 go down.....

And despite what people seem to think Argyle are in real danger of going back to league two themselves.

Agreed. 3 points above the relegation zone with 10 to go. One of a few teams who could end up sleep walking into the relegation zone.

Jul 3, 2013
LeonTheGreen":6zyvqdj3 said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":6zyvqdj3 said:
janner67":6zyvqdj3 said:

Bottom 4 go down.....

Agreed. 3 points above the relegation zone with 10 to go. One of a few teams who could end up sleep walking into the relegation zone.

Pompey can have him, they will be in our division next season. :lol:

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
If we goes we at least get a sell on fee for him, but yeah we've probably moved on from him now.

Would prefer to try and keep Jones from Luton.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
And what if Argyle go down? I know that's crazy because it's been such a great few weeks undef Adams but it could actually happen (can't the FA make a rule where if you're good in January and February you get double points?)

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
r4h4al":28qpihws said:
If we goes we at least get a sell on fee for him, but yeah we've probably moved on from him now.

Would prefer to try and keep Jones from Luton.

He's out of contract at Oxford this summer and a free agent so no sell on fee for us.

Mar 8, 2016
Would love him back, great defender, however we couldn’t afford him. He’ll end up at fleetwood or burton or some other bigger club offering bigger wages.