ruben off in january | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

ruben off in january

May 8, 2011
Steve Evans":2bglcfs3 said:
gentleman who sits next to my brother says he is off because he isn't playing enough.who can blame him?

Which Ruben, we have 3.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Steve Evans":1my61rju said:
HC Green":1my61rju said:
Steve Evans":1my61rju said:
gentleman who sits next to my brother says he is off because he isn't playing enough.who can blame him?

Which Ruben, we have 3.
lameiras.one of the most talented players i have ever seen.

If Ruben Lameiras is one the of the most talented players you've ever seen I feel so, so sorry for you.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Nobby":27dm6kmt said:
Steve Evans":27dm6kmt said:
HC Green":27dm6kmt said:
Steve Evans":27dm6kmt said:

Which Ruben, we have 3.

If Ruben Lameiras is one the of the most talented players you've ever seen I feel so, so sorry for you.
why?

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Steve Evans":3my0wv84 said:
Nobby":3my0wv84 said:
HC Green":3my0wv84 said:

Which Ruben, we have 3.

why?

Because if all the football you have watched culminates in Ruben being one of the best you have ever seen, then you have watched a lot of awful football. There have been literally hundreds of superior players play at HP over the years (for and against). How you could consider Ruben as one of the most talented you’ve ever seen baffles me. Not denying he is a good player.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i would like to wish ruben a very happy birthday.you are one of the most talented players i have ever seen and i will miss your brilliance.best of luck in your future wherever and whoever you play for. :nworthy:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Steve Evans":1ica5tey said:
i would like to wish ruben a very happy birthday.you are one of the most talented players i have ever seen and i will miss your brilliance.best of luck in your future wherever and whoever you play for. :nworthy:

Just out of interest.. how long have you been watching football/Argyle for?

He’s a cameo type player. Talented but only shows it in glimpses every now and again. Rarely tracks back and isn’t suited to our fight THIS season, Forget last season.

We need help defensively. January window will help to a degree but we still need to defend at times as a unit.

I think he’s replaceable. Talented no doubt but a cameo performance once every 6-7 matches on a decent pitch in the dry isn’t worthy of his wage for this team, this season.

Apr 30, 2017
I think Lamieras is overrated. Yes, he is the most skilful player at the club but he huffs and puffs. I think J Grant is far more effective, and more consistent. Yes I enjoy to watch Lamieras, but he isn’t as consistent as J Grant at all. Replaceable.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Pilgrim28":fb0bvquz said:
I think Lamieras is overrated. Yes, he is the most skilful player at the club but he huffs and puffs. I think J Grant is far more effective, and more consistent. Yes I enjoy to watch Lamieras, but he isn’t as consistent as J Grant at all. Replaceable.

Nail. Head. Take the money and reinvest.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Nobby":1qpt5i7y said:
Pilgrim28":1qpt5i7y said:

Nail. Head. Take the money and reinvest.

Depends who Adams signs as his replacement really.