Taken from an Argyle News Facebook (Adams statement) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Taken from an Argyle News Facebook (Adams statement)

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
We have been informed that Derek Adams will release a statement at around 2:30 tomorrow (Friday) afternoon. One of the ‘major’ backroom staff have reportedly stepped down at Argyle (Don’t shoot the messenger)...

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It's not usually how Adams and the club operates, especially the day before a game. If it's true that someone has left Adams would normally deal with any media questions after a game.

Last season Adams wasn't really forthcoming about Brewster's long absence apart from the fact we knew he had a hip operation.

Edit. The source of this story is a fan run Argyle news Facebook and Twitter pages. I don't think it's connected to Argyle Life.

Jul 19, 2018
London
argyle.life
Yeah, I just want to confirm, this has got absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Argyle Life, and I'd appreciate it if you changed the topic heading please. If you could accurately confirm the source, that would be great!

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
NickSS":38kikfv1 said:
Yeah, I just want to confirm, this has got absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Argyle Life, and I'd appreciate it if you changed the topic heading please. If you could accurately confirm the source, that would be great!

Apologies for the error, edited to argyle news.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
If true, I'm guessing it will be Wotton? As a defensive coach, his protegees have hardly covered themselves in glory so far this season. Odd timing though - doesn't he normally speak to the Press on a Thursday pm?