Kean Bryan | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Kean Bryan

Apr 30, 2017
Heard a rumour at yesterday’s afternoon game, that we are tracking Kean Bryan on Loan from Sheff Utd – with one of Peter Grant and Scott Wootton set to leave.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Wootton needs to retire. His playing days are done and his legs are gone. Painfully obvious at the Yeovil friendly.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Wooton Retire? Thought he was still young? 27 ish?

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
I'd prefer us to shift Wootton because he has shown no sign of being capable enough to play for us. But I'd imagine wage wise it'll be easier to shift Peter Grant.

As for Kean Bryan, can't say i've heard of the bloke but can only be an improvement.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Wooton and Dyson are behind Sawyer and Canavan. I think we could also put Edwards as backup behind Songo’o so could do with 2 new CB’s.

Crazy how our first choice CB pairing are now not only back of the CB pile but also behind a LB and CDM player.

That’s just how fudged up this side is.

Wonder if Taylor can play RB.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
John Cooper":2a8u8mda said:
Wooton Retire? Thought he was still young? 27 ish?

My word, he is! Genuinely thought he was late 30s. Feels like he's been around for years.

Must be injuries that have ruined him then. Watch the way he runs if we are ever in the unfortunate position to play him again. His legs are gone.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Cobi Budge":1ris176p said:
Peter Grant is better than both Canavan & Wootton, from what I've seen so far.
Songo’o and Sawyer added to the list

Feb 23, 2008
Massively harsh on Peter Grant if he gets let go, he looked like he had something about him when he had a run in the side.

Aug 5, 2016
Wootton is the one we need to let go in my opinion, not particularly tall or strong, not dominant in the air and no pace. He lacks confidence - has he come back from a bad injury recently? But I doubt our CBs are on identical contract terms, and some are easier to move on than others.

Feb 8, 2005
Knibbsworth":3dra2fjl said:
Wootton is the one we need to let go in my opinion, not particularly tall or strong, not dominant in the air and no pace. He lacks confidence - has he come back from a bad injury recently? But I doubt our CBs are on identical contract terms, and some are easier to move on than others.

We can only "move them on" if another Club comes in for them, OR if Argyle paid up their contract, and only then if the player agrees with the compensation.

The first scenario seems highly unlikely, and the second puts the Club in a financially detrimental position.

Aug 5, 2016
We released Karleigh Osborne in January. We signed Ryan Taylor mid season when Oxford found another club who wanted to pay his wages. We signed Darren Purse mid season and moved him on to Port Vale mid season 'to release funds'. The miracle of unwanted players moving on does happen sometimes.