(how about) Gary Bowyer | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

(how about) Gary Bowyer

Apr 8, 2016
Anyone think we could persuade him to come to us should Adams be sacked? I mean we are at least better ran than Blackpool. Or do you think he'll wait till a championship position becomes available?

Mods feel free to attach to a relevant previous thread

B

Bonehead

What’s the betting Carey goes to the same club as Adams in January?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
MustardEagle":2mbo7zor said:
Anyone think we could persuade him to come to us should Adams be sacked? I mean we are at least better ran than Blackpool. Or do you think he'll wait till a championship position becomes available?

i hope not.he is a disaster.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Steve Evans":30rwocgp said:
MustardEagle":30rwocgp said:

You'd have Gary Johnson but not Gary Bowyer, would love to hear the logic behind that one.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Cobi Budge":3lmlgmxw said:
Steve Evans":3lmlgmxw said:
MustardEagle":3lmlgmxw said:

You'd have Gary Johnson but not Gary Bowyer, would love to hear the logic behind that one.
i mistakenly thought he was the disaster case who almost took brum down to division three

Oct 24, 2013
PilgrimLew":1j5iaoah said:
Need a experienced lower league manager who knows the lower leagues and can find gems for free, Adams all out of ideas.

You just described the current manager of MK Dons.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
lyndhurst green":29bepx3f said:
PilgrimLew":29bepx3f said:
Need a experienced lower league manager who knows the lower leagues and can find gems for free, Adams all out of ideas.

That clown can stay well away from our Football club. Extremely overrated due to the fact he stayed at Exeter so long.

Oct 24, 2013
Nobby":2ujbvug9 said:
lyndhurst green":2ujbvug9 said:
PilgrimLew":2ujbvug9 said:

That clown can stay well away from our Football club. Extremely overrated due to the fact he stayed at Exeter so long.

By being there that long he became a guardian for them. He showed unbelievable loyalty and consistently over achieved given the resources he was working with, whilst conducting himself with high professionalism and developing players to such extent as to make substantial profit for the club, then oversaw proper investment of those funds.

Aug 12, 2018
Hyperthetically then after Exeter lost to Cov at Wembley would you have been happy if DA was shown the door and Tisdale took over ? I really couldn't see that happening for lots of reasons. The main one being Brent is clueless when it comes to football. Also MK are prob paying him around £180k plus bonuses.

Oct 24, 2013
TruroTerry":3hrz8ow5 said:
Hyperthetically then after Exeter lost to Cov at Wembley would you have been happy if DA was shown the door and Tisdale took over ? I really couldn't see that happening for lots of reasons. The main one being Brent is clueless when it comes to football. Also MK are prob paying him around £180k plus bonuses.

No, not at all. I was simply noting that he ticked all the boxes another poster listed as being requirements for a possible replacement for DA. And frankly Tisdale is to me a far more appropriate candidate than the dinosaurs or journeyman managers that others have mentioned. It’s a shame that he went straight to Franchise FC, as I think a little bit of time away would have led to more attractive offers for his services.