āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
No. One fan's opinion that they should look at him. Pay top dollar and they can have him.

Jan 12, 2011
Exiled in Cornwall
Not from that article ... He is clearly a man who can make a step up, but should West Brom make a move for him? Its just a what about. No indication that West Brom even know his name.

G

greengiant1886

"Should have left Plymouth last season" :mad:

"he would have more time on the ball in the championship" :facepalm:

"He's pulled the strings for Argyle for TWO seasons now" three

"he may be available for a reasonable fee" :crazy:

Just about sums it up really

May 8, 2011
There is only 3 weeks until the transfer window closes so they need to put their offer in pretty quick.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Quintrell_Green":1dg2mhz1 said:
HC Green":1dg2mhz1 said:
There is only 3 weeks until the transfer window closes so they need to put their offer in pretty quick.

We do not want to keep his replacement Cec Fabregas waiting at Chelsea, do we? :lol:

That's right Quinny put all our secret transfer targets out there for all and sundry to read!! :furious:

:lol:

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Quintrell_Green":2ozk3aop said:
HC Green":2ozk3aop said:

We do not want to keep his replacement Cec Fabregas waiting at Chelsea, do we? :lol:

To be honest QG , when Cesc signs it's highly likely GC will reconsider his options .

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
DartingtonPilgrim":7vado9xw said:
Quintrell_Green":7vado9xw said:
HC Green":7vado9xw said:

To be honest QG , when Cesc signs it's highly likely GC will reconsider his options .

Really? I'd imagine GC would keep Cesc sat on the bench while he does his stuff!

R

rdr123

Can't see why any top end Championship teams would be interested in him seeing how he's started this season. Many people are saying we played better without him on Wednesday night.

Mar 18, 2014
He's not championship class, otherwise he would be playing there already. The occasional piece of magic isn't enough to step up, he would have to produce more every game. The number of matches I have seen when he does nothing but f*ck up way outnumber the moments of magic

R

rdr123

Vampires11":rboqnxaj said:
He's not championship class, otherwise he would be playing there already. The occasional piece of magic isn't enough to step up, he would have to produce more every game. The number of matches I have seen when he does nothing but f*ck up way outnumber the moments of magic

Very true! Starting on the bench yesterday sums up his start to the season.

Sep 2, 2008
In my opinion, he's certainly playing as though someone has ā€˜tappedā€™ him up. Not putting half as much effort in as he can. Almost as though someone has said that theyā€™ll come in for him in January and heā€™s not wanting to pull something or get injured long term in case the deal gets scuppered.....

Mar 21, 2013
Thing is thatā€™d be a long time to play at 75% or whatever effort people think heā€™s putting in, canā€™t see him doing something like that myself.

R

rdr123

Don't_Panic":2859dnec said:
Thing is thatā€™d be a long time to play at 75% or whatever effort people think heā€™s putting in, canā€™t see him doing something like that myself.

Can't see him going in Jan, this will be his last season with us though.