Mitch Walker | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mitch Walker

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I see he played one game for Brighton in League One 7 years ago. At 6ft 2in he is tall enough, but it strikes me he is the sort of guy we need to take on trial during the pre-season training period rather than chasing a signature immediately.

Nov 22, 2006
May not leave fans jumping for joy but did have a decent season as Dover finished 8th conceding less goals than any other team in the division, and he kept 18 clean sheets, not saying Conference and League One have the same calibre of striker but that shouldn't be ignored neither should this rumour

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Green Giant":1c93qea6 said:
May not leave fans jumping for joy but did have a decent season as Dover finished 8th conceding less goals than any other team in the division, and he kept 18 clean sheets, not saying Conference and League One have the same calibre of striker but that shouldn't be ignored neither should this rumour

Yes but to be fair to him I'm guessing that the Conference doesn't have the same calibre of defender in front of him either? Thing about goalies is that you can spot a good goalie by watching him play even if his team aren't winning the league!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Pogleswoody":1ch413a0 said:
Green Giant":1ch413a0 said:

Yes but to be fair to him I'm guessing that the Conference doesn't have the same calibre of defender in front of him either? Thing about goalies is that you can spot a good goalie by watching him play even if his team aren't winning the league!

I wonder who was his coach at Brighton when he was an apprentice?

Mar 8, 2016
Knibbsworth":10v3y0gc said:
There must be very good players at that level, if DA trusts his scouts then I trust them too!

Plenty of talented players at that level that could apply their trade at a higher level. If this does turn out to be true then who is no1 out of the 3 keepers on the books? The shirt is up for grabs with all 3 in contention maybe.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Emu":3omtbli8 said:
Pogleswoody":3omtbli8 said:
Wasn't he lead singer with the Detroit Wheels? :think:

:D

I was thinking to myself only yesterday, could I stomach an Argyle player with the name 'Mitch'? :lol:

In view of Argyle signing Harry Burgoyne on loan for next season, I think you are spared!