FA Trophy final | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

FA Trophy final

Jun 2, 2016
Tomorrow is the FA Trophy final at Wembley.
One of the teams playing is Bromley with Louis Dennis playing number 10. He's out of contract and is one of best attacking midfielders in National League. My information is that Portsmouth and Argyle are watching him. Be interesting to see how he plays.

P

Piran-Pilgrim

Says on Bromley's website that he signed a new deal in June 2017, that must have only been for a year then.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Bromley lost 2-1 on penalties after leading 1-0 until the 95th minute when a OG tied things up at 1-1, they were also leading 4-3 on penalties when there last 2 shooters missed and Brackley's last 2 did not.

PS Dennis was subbed after 68 mins

Jun 2, 2016
I was there. Bromley and Dennis underperformed. But there were good players on show. National league and even below does have players that can move up to League 1 IMO

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
the_corkscrew":1w5zt0be said:
I was there. Bromley and Dennis underperformed. But there were good players on show. National league and even below does have players that can move up to League 1 IMO
I saw Bromley a few weeks back at Hartlepool and then again in the final and I don't think there was too much between their performances on both of those games. Brackley, in the second half, could have ran away with it, which is impressive given they are a league below.