Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
If that’s sarcasm then we’ll done you.

My meaning was there’s little point naming every player in a new thread that could be available each time with absolutly no substance.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Tugboat":33j7ki4y said:
Must be thousands of potential targets.

I must confess that I was a guest at Exeter City a couple of weeks back as a friend organised his significant birthday bash in their Dining Suite for 12 of his mates. City were playing Cheltenham, who had a yoing left winger by the name of Jerell Sellars. I was impressed by him. He could turn into a very useful addition to Argyle's squad

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Quintrell_Green":3k9m62qn said:
Tugboat":3k9m62qn said:

I must confess that I was a guest at Exeter City a couple of weeks back as a friend organised his significant birthday bash in their Dining Suite for 12 of his mates. City were playing Cheltenham, who had a yoing left winger by the name of Jerell Sellars. I was impressed by him. He could turn into a very useful addition to Argyle's squad

Sellars is the son of Terry Fleming, the ex-Argyle midfielder.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Emu":dl4lrft4 said:
Quintrell_Green":dl4lrft4 said:
Tugboat":dl4lrft4 said:

Thanks for that info. I wonder why he does not carry his Dad's surname.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Quintrell_Green":kpjf2yf3 said:
Emu":kpjf2yf3 said:
Quintrell_Green":kpjf2yf3 said:
Tugboat":kpjf2yf3 said:

Thanks for that info. I wonder why he does not carry his Dad's surname.

Maybe in these enlightened times his Mother wasn't bound into a life of marital servitude with his Father? :whistle:

Few footballers called Sellars tho'? :think:

Jun 2, 2016
Colchester striker just had his contract terminated.
Caught my eye last season but picked up a bad ankle injury and missed a few months. Seems he's a difficult character hence the contract situation.
24 years old. 6 foot 3. Has scored 32 goals in 124 games. Free agent.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Interesting but I think Argyle can do without 'difficult' players and the history of signing players trying to come back from long injuries from other clubs is not a good one. The most very recent being Church

Jun 2, 2016
I don't think he's a Church. Church has a long term injury, this lad has a short term impact injury that has been fixed.
He's a Nile Ranger character.
Loads of ability. Needs a manager who can kick his butt for a season at least.
Well worth a punt.

Aug 5, 2016
Strange one, looks like a career non-leaguer whose best season was scoring 12 goals in League Two and considers himself a bad boy.

Next!

Jun 2, 2016
If you're thinking Argyle will be signing obvious targets, who are scoring dozens of goals, and outbidding the queue of interested clubs....... think again