Jake Jervis | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jake Jervis

Feb 27, 2011
United Kingdom
Rumours on the train traveling home that Jake Jervis seeing he wasn't even on the bench today refused to sign autographs and drove away before the start of the game.(teddy out of the pram job).

Nov 22, 2006
Funny because Adams said he hasn't trained since Tuesday and he a slight knock sounds like the b#llsh#tt#rs making up b#llsh#t again, got to love some of the nonsense some people will say ignore it

Jul 9, 2008
Holsworthy
Apparently before the game against Wigan, Jake was seen throwing his bag in his car. Someone said aren't you playing today and his reply was 'No i'm not and thats me done'. then sped awy from the car park.
I am only repeating what I was told so not 100% sure on this
Anyone else heard anything?

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Nothing in relation to this but I did notice in the last home game, after coming on against Bury, he didn't clap the fans and headed straight down the tunnel. Just seemed very unlike him.

Although regarding yesterday, Adams said he picked up an injury earlier in the week.

Jan 21, 2006
Ivybridge
He can move on, he isn't good enough if we want to get better. Best place is the subs bench and come on if we need something in the last 10 minutes.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
PAFC is for life":3mgs8so5 said:
Apparently before the game against Wigan, Jake was seen throwing his bag in his car. Someone said aren't you playing today and his reply was 'No i'm not and thats me done'. then sped awy from the car park.
Perhaps the mysterious ‘someone’ will enlighten us.

May 8, 2011
PAFC is for life":yj0gis05 said:

Not sure how you can speed away from HHP before a game as there are thousands of people blocking your path.

Jul 29, 2010
nickboyuk":8pniph1g said:
He can move on, he isn't good enough if we want to get better. Best place is the subs bench and come on if we need something in the last 10 minutes.
I disagree.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
X Isle":2a3bx7vg said:
nickboyuk":2a3bx7vg said:
I disagree.
Agree with X-Isle. Great player on his day.

Nov 22, 2006
vibratingspider":3qkbqgs5 said:
X Isle":3qkbqgs5 said:
nickboyuk":3qkbqgs5 said:
I disagree.
Agree with X-Isle. Great player on his day.

Also agree, Jervis has been a much more important for Derek Adams Argyle than he gets credit for, only Carey has scored more goals in Adams time than Jervis, his work rate and attitude since he's been at this club has been 100%, I for one would be very disappointed to hear double J has left the club

Jul 9, 2015
Was at my doctors surgery last Monday which may support recent comments regarding picking up an injury in training.

May 8, 2011
PAFC is for life":8gln57gm said:

He was at Home Park on Sunday doing some PR work for the Club.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
HC Green":u5l8ihq3 said:
PAFC is for life":u5l8ihq3 said:

He was at Home Park on Sunday doing some PR work for the Club.

Well I looked at his smile on that photo taken at the PADSA Xmas do. If he is 'done' with Argyle then he is a great actor!!
(Well he is close to an Oscar in the photo anyway! ;) )