Freddie Ladapo (signs - confirmed) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Freddie Ladapo (signs - confirmed)

A

ArgyleAndy

Palace striker who was on loan at Oldham and Shrewsbury last season.

Seemed to have made a name for himself in non-league for Margate before moving to Palace in the Prem.

Only ever played once for Palace - last 15 mins against Man Utd this season.

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Ladapo

Oct 24, 2013
ArgyleAndy":2sdu3mb8 said:
Palace striker who was on loan at Oldham and Shrewsbury last season.

Seemed to have made a name for himself in non-league for Margate before moving to Palace in the Prem.

Only ever played once for Palace - last 15 mins against Man Utd this season.

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Ladapo

That’s quite a nomadic career for a 25 year old. And didn’t we just offload a striker mostly only proven at non league level?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Just as long as people appreciate he’s not a goal scorer.

6 goals in his last 44 appearances

Aug 3, 2017
I’ll assume that this one is as back-up to Taylor as opposed to someone capable of challenging him for the jersey?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Isondil":2thiqaoy said:
I’ll assume that this one is as back-up to Taylor as opposed to someone capable of challenging him for the jersey?

I would rather DA signs players who can challenge an 'incumbent' tbh, you know … complacency and all that :think:

Jul 12, 2016
Those expecting DA to sign somebody to challenge Taylor are likely to be disappointed. We couldn't afford it and anybody that good isn't going to be content to warm the bench.Time for a reality check.

Nov 22, 2006
Ladapo sounds likely and capable enough as a back up to Taylor, wait and see I suppose just hope he's one of two strikers we sign, rather than ending up like last year being a bit short up top and desperately trying to sign a striker, any striker on loan

Jun 2, 2016
oldage":2sc28ok4 said:
Those expecting DA to sign somebody to challenge Taylor are likely to be disappointed. We couldn't afford it and anybody that good isn't going to be content to warm the bench.Time for a reality check.
We couldn't afford 2 strikers in the squad? Rare to read such nonsense.

Jul 12, 2016
The Corkscrew, you have missed the point! I didn't say we wouldn't sign another striker but I think it is more likely to be as a back up

Apr 30, 2011
oldage":3c5n47ox said:

This for me. Taylor is Championship quality and would be playing there now if not for being so injury prone. We would have to pay decent money to get anyone as effective as Taylor and they would not want to be sat on the bench waiting for Taylor to get injured.

I would like see us sign a big mobile winger who can also do a job up top as an alternative to Taylor. Jake Jervis was a perfect option for this and in hind sight had we not sold him last season, we may have just got over the finishing line. Someone like Jervis or a slightly better Jordan Slew is the space we need to fill, hopefully as third choice striker or as a goal threat from the wing if the Carey And Lamerias double act isn't working.

C

chrisrobin

oldage":2xvi8j2j said:

Might aswell go support Man Utd then.....really?