(How about) Rory McAllister | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

(How about) Rory McAllister

May 28, 2015
Rory Mcallister, Peterhead striker, 6ft 1, his goalscoring record for peterhead since 2011 has been phenomenal. It would be a massive punt much like Rory Patterson and the fireman which both didn't work. But would he be worth a look?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Wee bit old for a move so far from home I'd have thought.

May 28, 2015
With a record like his and considering how long he has been there it is surprising how he hasn't had a move elsewhere. But I agree at 30 it is a long way to move for the sake of a couple of years at most, being part time it would mean giving up his job and everything. Just thought I would make a suggestion

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
OK he has a decent record, but there is never a week goes by on this site without someone commenting on the weak standard of Scottish League football outside the top 4 clubs in the SPL I would trial him, but I doubt whether he would up sticks to come so far south. He would be closer to Norway, I reckon. They actually teach Norweigan in
Peter head High School, or they did 25 years ago!

Nov 18, 2011
There's probably a good reason why he hasn't moved from Peterhead to a better Scottish club. I'd imagine he's happy being a semi pro and balancing his football with his work which according to Wiki is as a plumber.

I know of several excellent footballers in England who were happy to stay at semi pro despite probably being able to play a league or two higher as a full time pro. They didn't want to put their careers on hold or were earning more then they would as a full time pro.

May 4, 2017
He has a great scoring record and has done for several years he has been offered full time football but refused because he gets well paid at Peterhead and he is a plumber to trade which paysvhim well