• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jack Byrne

GreenDave1981

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 5, 2017
Would love this to be true - always sign him on football manager and he is ace

Aug 3, 2017
He’s their top scorer I think. He’s stated in the press he wants to go back to Oldham but is between the clubs. I hope that we can gazump an offer Oldham can make. But I’m not holding my breathe.

Would be ideal to steal a relegation contenders prized player. Stop them gaining momentum.

Aug 5, 2016
Interesting that a comment refers to Byrne as 'needing tough love'. Does he present himself as a bad boy or something? Apparently Wellens dropped him from the match day squad for Oldham's last match.

May 29, 2011
Bristol
Byrne stood out for me among the Oldham players in the home game a few weeks ago. He looked good on the ball and he definitely had fire in his belly - like a young Paul Wotton but with composure on the ball! I think he'd be a good signing.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
He was the one that spent the whole game whinging to the referee, trying to get free-kicks, bookings for Argyle players and generally being a thoroughly annoying - the kind of player I absolutely hate when on the opposition team but would probably quite enjoy if he was ours.

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Agree with that looked a pest.
Come on down Jack, we now have a place for you!

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
That’s the one, although not sure about exact height. Seemed to have great engine and good all round footballer. Sure there will be competition for him.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
The one that’s shorter than the corner flag?

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
About to sign for Oldham on a permanent deal apparently, a shame.