Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham)

Mar 5, 2006
Ipswich
No no no no no no!!

Stay well clear! Big waste of space! Can't head, jump, hold up or run!

Just a waste of time we could do so much better!

:sigh: :facepalm:

Sep 25, 2010
pilgrim_steve":136fx2w6 said:
No no no no no no!!

Stay well clear! Big waste of space! Can't head, jump, hold up or run!

Just a waste of time we could do so much better!

:sigh: :facepalm:

You don't rate him then

Apr 30, 2017
I have been told he is basically a lump who can't run, or head a ball. I would take a target man but not a lump. Lambert isn't that he has a brain and a nous which makes up for lack of pace. Despite Goodwillie's downfalls, I felt he had a great football brain and nous and we need to add a player with a good football brain and nous not a striker who is described as a lump.

G

greengiant1886

Saw him play for Yeovil a number of times, he was so useless that they moved him from Striker to Centre Back and he didn't do much better there!

Would not be a good signing!

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Feel like I'm missing something here. Terrible for Yeovil, but scored 7 in 50, a fair proportion of which were at CB which doesn't look that bad. Good goalscoring records at Truro and Dorchester before that. 10 goals in 21 National League games last season which is a very good record and certainly better than his strike partner from his loan at Torquay last season, who is now on our books. Everything, apart from a spell at Ipswich where he struggled for game time, seems to point to Kieffer Moore being a decent player who is worth a shot.

Mar 5, 2006
Ipswich
If we were to take one from Ipswich who is available then Brett Pitman would be the one. More mobile and puts a shift in, a pain in the arse for defenders as he nibbles away at them. He can finish too.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Argy1e":2jjvkuhe said:
Feel like I'm missing something here. Terrible for Yeovil, but scored 7 in 50, a fair proportion of which were at CB which doesn't look that bad. Good goalscoring records at Truro and Dorchester before that. 10 goals in 21 National League games last season which is a very good record and certainly better than his strike partner from his loan at Torquay last season, who is now on our books. Everything, apart from a spell at Ipswich where he struggled for game time, seems to point to Kieffer Moore being a decent player who is worth a shot.

You realise we're in League One though? Goalscoring records at Truro and Dorchester are 'OK' but that's at a far lower level, and sounds like he was hugely out of his depth in the league above. I assume Pilgrim Steve knows what he's talking about as he lives in Ipswich.

Decent player who's worth a shot? Possibly. Our new number 9 in League One? Doesn't sound like it.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
What we should be looking for is someone for Taylor & Blissett to push and compete with, not someone to push Taylor & Blissett. I'd give this Kieffer Moore a chance as I do with all of DA's signings, but it'd be hard not to be underwhelmed.