The 'how about' merged thread | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The 'how about' merged thread

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Welwyn Pilgrim":1rgv2abw said:
How about.......Kristian Dennis, finished as Chesterfields top scorer with 19 goals which isn't a bad return for a relegated team in League 2. Turned down new contract as doesn't want to go out of league football. Never seen him play but will no doubt be at a league club next season. Can he make the step up to league 1??
He's not actually out of contract though and they want a fee to let him go. Will probably be quite a large asking price so not very likely.

May 21, 2015
Isondil":2ja0mbmm said:
..as has former pilgrim Anthony O’connor. Maybe worth running the rule over, but who knows who Adams may be looking at.

Clearly hasn't fared as well up there. Was decent for us wasn't he?

Jul 12, 2016
Early days but hope we do a lot better than during the last transfer window.After so much anticipation it was all a bit of a damp squib.

C

chrisrobin

Quintrell_Green":3kk1o43n said:
Pogleswoody":3kk1o43n said:
chrisrobin":3kk1o43n said:
DartingtonPilgrim":3kk1o43n said:
Dundee midfielder Mark O'Hara expected to move to an English League One side according to Dundee Evening Telegraph ( Fri 18th May ) , changed position from right back to attacking midfielder and has scored 11goals in 71 appearances for Dundee .

Sounds good to me!

'ere where you going O'Hara!? back to RB for you Laddie!! :scarf:

I think there will be some scarlet faces over this rumour

Well over my head!

Nov 22, 2006
oldage":rkh3rj8b said:
Early days but hope we do a lot better than during the last transfer window.After so much anticipation it was all a bit of a damp squib.

Agree with this only 3 of the 8 we signed last summer made a real difference to our first 11 (Edwards, Ness & Lameiras) although arguably the latter two took their time in doing so, we relied heavily on the core of the squad that got us up from League 2 last season

Aug 5, 2016
tandark":qis6lqck said:
Isondil":qis6lqck said:
..as has former pilgrim Anthony O’connor. Maybe worth running the rule over, but who knows who Adams may be looking at.

Clearly hasn't fared as well up there. Was decent for us wasn't he?

He has fared well up there. They offered him a new contract but he WANTS to move south. Living among oil rig workers among the arse end of nowhere may not be everyone's cup of tea!

I'd have O'Connor back, good versatile player. DA will be aware, but he might be marginally out of our price range.

A

ArgyleGarg0yle

DartingtonPilgrim":tx32z1mt said:
Dundee midfielder Mark O'Hara expected to move to an English League One side according to Dundee Evening Telegraph ( Fri 18th May ) , changed position from right back to attacking midfielder and has scored 11goals in 71 appearances for Dundee .

Signs for Peterborough United.