Liam Rosenior!! | Page 21 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Liam Rosenior!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Any white smoke yet appearing from HP?

Has Sir Liam of Rosenior been spotted buying hats in the club shop?
I imagine this will drag on for weeks and for all the adoring LR to be the new manager, we all know the club wont be looking at him

Reactions: GU7Green

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Oct 31, 2022
If it is going to be LR, we certainly aren't going to know it until the English football season is fully done and dusted. It'd be wise to know exactly what is on the table across the leagues, before accepting anything.

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Wasn't that part that was being referenced.
Imagine and fact are two different things, surely you guys can see that?
At no point was I saying something for people to jump on but its off season so fill your boots :)

Reactions: paperboy

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
“we all know the club wont be looking at him”. Sounds like you’re stating a fact.
OK to make you feel better I am stating it as fact because I am in the know and you all need to know that the next boos fo Argyle is going to be Monk....

geez if you need something to do as an admin I get it but seriously there are other things you could be jumping on

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
OK to make you feel better I am stating it as fact because I am in the know and you all need to know that the next boos fo Argyle is going to be Monk....

geez if you need something to do as an admin I get it but seriously there are other things you could be jumping on
I don’t see what me being admin has to do with anything.

Sep 28, 2022
Has anyone mentioned that his father Leroy Rosenior managed with some success at Torquay and took them up to League 1 I seem to remember. Maybe he would say to his son that the South West is a great place to live and work...….that's if he actually moved to the area with his family...including Liam.
Cricky moses!! Everyone has mentioned his father once being the manager of Torquay United. Honestly what do you do all day. Do you not read this bloody thread before posting such a stunning piece of nothing. Sometimes this website staggers me with stuff that some people put on here. Am I the only person on this bloody planet with any commonsense? Anyway that's me done for the night, a very good night to you all. Coygs!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.