Missing flags from Hull game | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Missing flags from Hull game

Sep 28, 2003
I see on Facebook that PAFC Flags have had some flags stolen! There are pictures of the first person now up on Facebook! Can we all get on this and identify these thieves! They should be banned from the club!

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Gillingham

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 25, 2016
Not making excuses but could it be that because it was the last game of the season some youngsters didnā€™t realise they were not there to take?

The picture Iā€™ve just seen it isnā€™t a kid taking the flag

Reactions: Robert Prew

ngs

Apr 7, 2020
Not making excuses but could it be that because it was the last game of the season some youngsters didnā€™t realise they were not there to take?
The pics on Fb were definitely not youngsters not realising sadly.

Reactions: oldage
Oct 31, 2015
I kind of get the sentiment mate but they are not anyones to take. They belong to PAFC displays. Youngsters shouldn't just help themselves.

Anyone hopefully the individuals are hunted down.šŸ‘

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 30, 2003
The pics on Fb were definitely not youngsters not realising sadly.
How do you know that they didnā€™t realise that the flag left on their seat wasnā€™t for them to keep? They are everywhere else when left out.

I thinks itā€™s disgraceful putting pictures of people online for people to share calling them thieves when they may well have no idea that they werenā€™t there as a memento. Everywhere else flags are left on seats they are there to be taken.

The fact 35 flags were taken hints that the communication that they were meant to be left didnā€™t get across as it should have done.

Jul 12, 2016
I kind of get the sentiment mate but they are not anyones to take. They belong to PAFC displays. Youngsters shouldn't just help themselves.

Anyone hopefully the individuals are hunted down.šŸ‘
I am not suggesting they are there to take but I thought it just might be an innocent mistake. A lot of the smaller ones at Wembley were taken by fans. To the best of my knowledge there has not been any communication to say flags must not be removed from the ground.

memory man

āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
How do you know that they didnā€™t realise that the flag left on their seat wasnā€™t for them to keep? They are everywhere else when left out.

I thinks itā€™s disgraceful putting pictures of people online for people to share calling them thieves when they may well have no idea that they werenā€™t there as a memento. Everywhere else flags are left on seats they are there to be taken.

The fact 35 flags were taken hints that the communication that they were meant to be left didnā€™t get across as it should have done.
Weren't the ones in question deliberately taken, despite being securely fixed to a mast/pole?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 30, 2003
I am not suggesting they are there to take but I thought it just might be an innocent mistake. A lot of the smaller ones at Wembley were taken by fans. To the best of my knowledge there has not been any communication to say flags must not be removed from the ground.
There were over 200 shares on the Facebook post last time I saw it. In fairness to PAFC displays they havenā€™t accused anyone of stealing or being a thief, just the people sharing and commenting. Just like this thread.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 30, 2003
Weren't the ones in question deliberately taken, despite being securely fixed to a mast/pole?
Iā€™m not sure what thatā€™s got to do with it? If they thought that a flag left on their seat was for them to take they could take the pole off it if they didnā€™t want it.

He did it in front of 1000ā€™s of people suggesting to me he didnā€™t think he was doing anything wrong by taking the flag.