Tony Pulis comments on Argyle | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tony Pulis comments on Argyle

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Yes, that’s how I read it.

Oct 10, 2018
What would the greens reaction to Pulis be, if he did rejoin, a solid manager, no dickheads policy meet. He doesn't meet the expansive game style SH wants to create. However Pulis could definately help us consolidate in Championship if we maintained our status, without the need for a significant budget, he has done that many a time.

Me I would perhaps bring him in as a secondary coach, to help bed in a new young coach, like Oscar H at Aab.

Reactions: Tavy Tony and KJC

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
He done a interview a while ago on think it was with Talksport when Schumacher wasn’t doing good at Stoke and they asked him if he would manage them again and he said he’s happy being retired

Reactions: bodspafc
There’s a lot of whataboutery and whatifery here, but I’ve just read an interview with TP where he hopes we won’t go down, and he would actually like to return. It made me think; if we stay up and appointed him manager, the football would be dire imo, but we would probably stay up next season. Or would you rather (again if we stay up) appoint a lesser known manager, but with the assurance of attacking football again, and a greater chance of being relegated?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
There’s a lot of whataboutery and whatifery here, but I’ve just read an interview with TP where he hopes we won’t go down, and he would actually like to return. It made me think; if we stay up and appointed him manager, the football would be dire imo, but we would probably stay up next season. Or would you rather (again if we stay up) appoint a lesser known manager, but with the assurance of attacking football again, and a greater chance of being relegated?

Merged with the other Tony Pulis thread.

Reactions: mervyn