Season tickets (on sale Tuesday 21 May) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets (on sale Tuesday 21 May)

Mar 23, 2019
Temporary stand in the Devonport/Mayflower corner please.

Fag packet maths for 750 seats?! x £400 = £300,000. Surely that would heavily outweigh the cost of putting it in.

Reactions: Daisy Green
Jan 6, 2004
4,000 now on the season ticket waiting list, I hope we can now put to bed the idea that interest will fall off and we will not fill the ground once the first season back in the championship novelty has worn off. We could fill the home areas of the ground with season ticket holders alone if the club chose to.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
4,000 now on the season ticket waiting list, I hope we can now put to bed the idea that interest will fall off and we will not fill the ground once the first season back in the championship novelty has worn off. We could fill the home areas of the ground with season ticket holders alone if the club chose to.
This is the difference compared to historical comparisons. I think we hit in the high 9,000s for season tickets in our best year in the Championship 20 years ago. We are now looking at demand closer to 14,000 for season tickets.
Logically that indicates that with away sales of 2,000 we would be around the 20,000 mark for average attendances this time around had we had a 20,000 or just over capacity.
It ain't going to happen very soon and for it to happen we need to stick around another couple of seasons in the Championship while other priorities are completed first or fairly substantial outside investment is forthcoming.

Jan 6, 2004
This is the difference compared to historical comparisons. I think we hit in the high 9,000s for season tickets in our best year in the Championship 20 years ago. We are now looking at demand closer to 14,000 for season tickets.
Logically that indicates that with away sales of 2,000 we would be around the 20,000 mark for average attendances this time around had we had a 20,000 or just over capacity.
It ain't going to happen very soon and for it to happen we need to stick around another couple of seasons in the Championship while other priorities are completed first or fairly substantial outside investment is forthcoming.
I think we sold 11,000 tickets last season (cap imposed by club) so with 4,000 on waiting list demand is closer to 15,000. Obviously a few hundred will probably not renew and a few hundred on waiting list may decide not to go ahead if they got the chance but that is probably cancelled out by those who may have got a season ticket if available but for whatever reason have not put themselves on the waiting list. I think it is safe to say demand for season tickets is around 15,000 and then you probably have another 10,000 casual fans meaning the home crowd would probably average between 18-25k depending on how attractive the match was if we had big enough capacity.

Feb 8, 2005
I think we sold 11,000 tickets last season (cap imposed by club) so with 4,000 on waiting list demand is closer to 15,000. Obviously a few hundred will probably not renew and a few hundred on waiting list may decide not to go ahead if they got the chance but that is probably cancelled out by those who may have got one but for whatever reason have not put themselves on the waiting list. I think it is safe to say demand for season tickets is around 15,000 and then you probably have another 10,000 casual fans meaning the home crowd would probably average between 18-25k depending on how attractive the match was if we had big enough capacity.
Fag packet maths don't always add up.