• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Shrews Ticket Info

Derby Pilgrim

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Jun 20, 2011
South Derbyshire
westbourne":28ti0zsx said:
What category have we been classed as 1 or 2 ?

Dont know but on our site it says prices are Adults £17, Overs 65s and Students (with ID) £12, 12-16 year-olds £10, Under 11 £4

Great offer by Shrewsbury here for exiles to pre-book and get a better deal than potd. Just ordered 4 tickets for £31 (1 adult, 1 student and 2 under 11's). I queried the cost and he said the breakdown was adult and 2 kids = £18, student £12 and a £1 booking fee so £31 total. :thumbup:

Derby Pilgrim

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Jun 20, 2011
South Derbyshire
Jeremy Pilgrim":ug17k4ai said:
Great offer by Shrewsbury here for exiles to pre-book and get a better deal than potd. Just ordered 4 tickets for £31 (1 adult, 1 student and 2 under 11's). I queried the cost and he said the breakdown was adult and 2 kids = £18, student £12 and a £1 booking fee so £31 total. :thumbup:

that is good. I don't get how that adds up. Must be some form of family ticket offer.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I've got four tickets (adult, pensioner, 2 x under 16) via the Shrewsbury ticket office at a cost of £36. If I'd have got them through Argyle they would have cost £49. :shock: :shock: :shock:
At first I thought Argyle might have been adding a premium but away tickets normally arrive at the club with the prices already printed on them so it confuses me as to how Shrewsbury are offering them cheaper via their office. :? :? :?

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
martynargyle":2ssumc05 said:
I know we are paying less this season but surely a slightly better saving for fans will bring them in the stadium?.

Disagree. Like fags innit, the few who remain hooked will still pay through the nose. So dropping prices wouldn't do good.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
The problem is that the Shrewsbury OS doesn't show a breakdown of how these prices are arrived at.Not good at all,especially when Argyle fans booking through the Argyle booking office appear to be paying over the odds for their tickets compared to what Shrewsbury are charging.Definitely needs to be looked at.Ridsdale you reading this!

Mar 9, 2011
oddball":39ipumno said:
The probem is that the Shrewsbury OS doesn't show a breakdown of how these prices are arrived at.Not good at all,especially when Argyle fans booking through the Argyle booking office appear to be paying over the odds for their tickets compared to what Shrewsbury are charging.Definitely needs to be looked at.Ridsdale you reading this!

I agree Al ... was reading through this thread and noticed Bob has paid £36 for his tickets from buying his tickets via Shrewsbury box office ... opposed to what would have been £49 had he bought them at Argyle's box office.

Doesn't seem right! So wonder why this is so???

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Sue Pollard":c9x58ux7 said:
oddball":c9x58ux7 said:
The probem is that the Shrewsbury OS doesn't show a breakdown of how these prices are arrived at.Not good at all,especially when Argyle fans booking through the Argyle booking office appear to be paying over the odds for their tickets compared to what Shrewsbury are charging.Definitely needs to be looked at.Ridsdale you reading this!

I agree Al ... was reading through this thread and noticed Bob has paid £36 for his tickets from buying his tickets via Shrewsbury box office ... opposed to what would have been £49 had he bought them at Argyle's box office.

Doesn't seem right! So wonder why this is so???
I'll get a breakdown of mine tomorrow and let you know how it added up.

Mar 9, 2011
Cheers Bob ... will be interesting to find out why the difference.

Enjoy your trip up on Saturday and may see you there if I can find you amongst the Green Army :greensmile:

Mar 21, 2008
will there be any of the Argyle coaches that normally leave from home park for away days?

Can't find any details