Ben Gibson | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ben Gibson

Dec 7, 2006
matteh.":35qe3fp2 said:
FordGreen":35qe3fp2 said:
Yet another teenager. Bleddy hell, at this rate we'll have the youngest squad in the League! :shock:

We can't really be choosy in the situation we're in!
Very true but a blend of youth AND experience in the team would be preferable? :think:

lol.

Good signing though. They have a proven academy up there. I like the cut of Reids jib, it would have been easy to fill the squad with lower league freebees but he's going down the Hungry Youngster route. I hope to see a season of fast paced football played on the ground with lots of energy, can't wait!!

M

MylesPAFC

agentgreen":39enlcpf said:
Anybody else think nelson might be leaving us soon??

It's only a matter of time really, his departure is inevitable.

He isn't a local lad, so doesn't have the affection for the club as the others from the area may do.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Well, Ben Gibson must be the apple of his Uncle Steve's eye at 'Borough. Having looked up the squad names at MFC, they unfortunately fail to quote height and weight. Bit of a shame, but if he comes, we should welcome the lad. Mowbray is a good manager, who has suffered his ups and downs. If he sees merit in the lad going out on loan, I am sure it will be to our mutual benefit.

C

charlee

Reports from Middlesbrough are that he has signed today (loan deal)

A

Anonymous

Ben Gibson was at the GT's fun day today, was told to go there, by Reidy, as it would be a good way to meet his new team mates.

:scarf:

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
My 7 year son came off the coach telling me a guy called "Ben Gibson" had signed his autograph book and told him he had just arrived today and was a new signing !!

This was backed up by my son's 11 year old mate :greensmile:

COYG

Dave Stoneman

♣️ SWAG Member
May 26, 2009
Ystrad Mynach
twist of lime":12f629dp said:
My 7 year son came off the coach telling me a guy called "Ben Gibson" had signed his autograph book and told him he had just arrived today and was a new signing !!

This was backed up by my son's 11 year old mate :greensmile:

COYG

That's more than good enough for me. :greensmile: