PASALB evening to Meet Peter Ridsdale Friday 29th July 2011‏ | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

PASALB evening to Meet Peter Ridsdale Friday 29th July 2011‏

L

Lee Jameson

Can this be put to the top for a few days?

Peter Ridsdale has kindly agreed to meet with PASALB members on Friday 29th July 2011 at the Hoop and Grapes Public House, 80 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4BL.

The first floor function room will be open from 6pm and there will be some light refreshments provided during the evening.

The evening will be chaired by Lee Jameson and be an opportunity for Peter Ridsdale to tell us his vision and to answer our concerns on the future of our club.

This event will ONLY be open to those who have renewed their membership for 2011-2012 or pay for their membership on the evening.

People who want to comebut don't wish to join PASALB please DM me.

A

Anonymous

Don't forget to turn up on the correct night Ray. :greensmile: :shh:

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Ray The Aviator":3b6a7gxb said:
IJN":3b6a7gxb said:
Don't forget to turn up on the correct night Ray. :greensmile: :shh:

Knobber :greensmile: what do you think I am senile :lol:
Oi, there's only one knobber around here :cool:
Hope the back sorts itself out Ray

Phil Mallett

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 16, 2003
Tadley, Hampshire.
Any news - Did the Riddler turn up, did he have any pearls of wisdom ?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
PASALB are not renowned for their reporting from "private" meetings!

E

Ed_Blackburn

Andy_S":2ir05py0 said:

That's unfair. It was a late night and it's a gorgeous day at the beginning of the school holidays here in the smoke.

I attended. I can't say I learnt anything new, or was persuaded to buy a season ticket, despite Mr Ridsdale appealing directly to me.

- £8.4M wage bill on £4.9M turnover last year
- Doesn't care who owns the ground, or what they do with surrounding land, so long as the club is protected by a strong lease.
- We are in negotiations with a Premier League club to sign (on a free) a centre-forward who played against us (on loan) last season, it's acknowledged that we need a centre-forward.
- Shaun Reid, new first team coach.
- The centre of excellence is budgeted for in the three year business plan (£250K - £300K p/a)
- The Argentine midfielder is training with us, personal terms are agreed, however there's a possibility that compensation may be due, until it's confirmed no compensation is due we can't risk ourselves to signing him.
- Rick Cowdrey got over excited regarding the Golden Share internet announcement, it was altered after Ridsdale got angry at it's inaccurate content.
- He won't work with Kagami, Gardner, Wrathall, Stapelton, Todd, Dennerely or Syan.
- He has signed players for clubs, without the manager seeing them play, but always with the managers blessing.
- Is very frustrated that fans aren't buying season tickets for politics, without season ticket sales his business plan will need adjusting and we'll be in the mire.
- His PB was James Brent, but Brent's offer was not palatable to the administrator.
- A Dublin building PLC is behind Heaney, but he doesn't know who is behind Heaney.
- This isn't an asset strip we've never owned our ground, Lombard do.
- Laboured the point that Heaney's money is clean after some suggested mystery money from anonymous sources could theoretically not be so.
- Confirmed that if the Heaney deal collapsed he'd support the contingency plan.
-Has exchanged emails with James Brent.
- Was unequivocal that Brenden's boss does not want the process to be reopened and as such would rather the club fold than expose his business any longer, hence the sliding deadlines - they're necessary to facilitate the Heaney deal.

Sorry if I missed anything, the trust was represented and as was an Exeter director probing with a few questions.

Thank you to PASALB for organising and Peter Ridsdale for staying in London until gone 9pm despite having to check into a flight from Liverpool at 4am for a family holiday.

Apr 19, 2006
near Aberdeen
Ed_Blackburn":3s21ip6v said:
Andy_S":3s21ip6v said:
- He won't work with Kagami, Gardner, Wrathall, Stapelton, Todd, Dennerely or Syan.

Thanks for the report Ed.

Technically, if only Ridsdale owns the football club and Heaney and any of the above own the property side of things then he - technically - is speaking the truth. "Working with" is not the same as "being a tenant of" is it? Therefore am I right in thinking the above seven dwarves (sorry Tavy - "short people"! :) ) could still be involved?