Apparently he’s being allowed to Phil.

Can’t comment on last night, I was at home washing my hair! :greensmile:

Thats good. Which one were you washing the right one or the left one? :funny:

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
999mattyg":2fffaptz said:
The Night Riveria":2fffaptz said:
I attended last night and thought Ryan Taylor performed pretty well .He didn't hold back from any challenges and was a handful for Yeovil .He played his normal game.In the second half none of our players showed up.
Oscar had a really poor game .I am putting this down to rustiness.
I don't know what DA said at half time but we were a shambles second half.Also Darren Way changed it round for Yeovil at half time realising that our defence really is slow and if you put quick forwards on we will struggle against pace at any level.
It could be a blessing in disguise getting out of this cup, but the general ability of this current crop of players is deeply worrying,as to whether we can mount a successful fight against relegation

How did Sarcevic perform? Because from what I have seen of him, he brings nothing to the team!

To be quite blunt, I thought he was crap.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
philmeboots":1npqjwza said:
IJN":1npqjwza said:
Apparently he’s being allowed to Phil.

Can’t comment on last night, I was at home washing my hair! :greensmile:

Thats good. Which one were you washing the right one or the left one? :funny:

:lol:

Baldist!

Jul 18, 2011
I don’t know why people are saying Threlkeld should go straight back in at right back with Sawyer reverting to the left. ATS has hardly put a foot wrong since he came back in, and although Threlkeld does offer something going forwards he was skinned too often at right back for my liking.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
samjones":9od9scvv said:
I thought with RT back up front, Oscar at RB and sawyer reverting to LB we would solve a lot of our problems but last nights performance ( accepting they are only just fit ) suggests it will take more than that sadly.

Strongest team IMHO if all fit has to be ;
McCormick
Oscar Sonny Edwards Sawyer
Fox Songo
Jervis Carey Grant
Taylor

If we need to be more defensive away to a top team I would drop grant for Toums
If Grant is in the strongest team of someone who sees a lot more games than me, then I have been unlucky the times I have seen him. I would also find it difficult to choose between Luke and Letheren.

Aug 5, 2016
I wonder if Oscar's energy would be better utilised in midfield.

The trio of Fox, Diagouraga and Songo'o isn't the most mobile and Threlkeld would offer a bit of added tenacity.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
neilbet79":2mk9kws1 said:
Not sure Taylor is good enough.

Not sure how you can come to that opinion quite yet. He was very effective last season but has barely played this season, don't think you can say with any certainty he won't make the step up.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
The-Pilgrim":14exue4i said:
neilbet79":14exue4i said:

Not sure how you can come to that opinion quite yet. He was very effective last season but has barely played this season, don't think you can say with any certainty he won't make the step up.

I'm presuming they have said that as Oxford did not seem to mind getting rid of him whilst in Div 1.

I'm with you though, he needs to be given a chance, and he cannot be any worse that the others we have had try to play that position this season.

Aug 17, 2011
London
The-Pilgrim":1gy9l941 said:
neilbet79":1gy9l941 said:

I didn't say it with certainty to be fair. However, both Oxford and Pompey both let him go as a league 2 player, nothing on the face of it gives me confidence that he is anything but an okay hold-up forward of League 2 standard.
Given our lack of options at the moment I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Sep 6, 2006
neilbet79":23fy0ck0 said:
The-Pilgrim":23fy0ck0 said:
neilbet79":23fy0ck0 said:

I didn't say it with certainty to be fair. However, both Oxford and Pompey both let him go as a league 2 player, nothing on the face of it gives me confidence that he is anything but an okay hold-up forward of League 2 standard.

Wrong. Oxford let him go in League 1.

Aug 17, 2011
London
Balham_Green":bi2j5dm5 said:
neilbet79":bi2j5dm5 said:
The-Pilgrim":bi2j5dm5 said:
neilbet79":bi2j5dm5 said:

Well done. But they still let him go.

Jun 8, 2014
neilbet79":2njsuhg6 said:
Balham_Green":2njsuhg6 said:
The-Pilgrim":2njsuhg6 said:

Well done. But they still let him go.

If this logic was applied everywhere then players would never move anywhere. Players fit and play differently at different clubs - it isn't the hardest concept to grasp, is it?

Graham Carey got released by Ross County - do you think they'd release him for nothing if he was playing for them like he is now?