Slew | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Slew

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Penmaster":3qcjiwbx said:
Is he still a free agent? I'd take Slew above any of our current fit t strikers.

Given his pedigree as reported in August 2016, I would have said the same, but I am afraid he never matched the fanfare of his signing at the time.

Apr 30, 2011
Quintrell_Green":1raupyh3 said:
Penmaster":1raupyh3 said:
Is he still a free agent? I'd take Slew above any of our current fit t strikers.

Given his pedigree as reported in August 2016, I would have said the same, but I am afraid he never matched the fanfare of his signing at the time.

I would have given him a contract at the end of season, I don't see anything from any of the wingers we've signed or from Ciftci or Blissett that would mean Slew wouldn't have been pushing for 1st team place in the team at the moment. When we had injuries, Slew had a spell up front and I thought he gave a good account of himself. He had pace and movement and also a bit of physical presence. None of the current squad offer that.

Jul 29, 2010
Penmaster":1u676ciy said:
I wouldn't take Slew over Trigger right now, awful player.

Aug 5, 2016
Penmaster":duujczgv said:

He was toothless up front at League Two level. Great pace, not much else, and certainly not the answer to our goalscoring woes. Better on the wing for me.