AFT statement on HHP development and **new update 19th Sept* | Page 48 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

AFT statement on HHP development and **new update 19th Sept*

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
esmer":3p1ao139 said:
I sympathise if anyone has suffered online abuse but do we have to bring that cr@p on here.

Sadly, it does spill over on occasions Richard. Nik being abused did not go down well and to be fair to the 'Mods' on there, they did it take it down eventually. Symons showed his true colours but as you say, this isn't what PASOTI is about.

Let's move on and get back to the subject in hand.

As for me being mistaken by the AFT last time around, I must have got that wrong, but I do KNOW that we were told by FoCP that they were in cahoots with the AFT at the time.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Baby Face Johnson":360u7cie said:
Lundan Cabbie":360u7cie said:
IJN":360u7cie said:
The last plan was scuppered by the Council offering up Bretonside at the same time Paul.

By the way, the AFT objected to that one as well. :roll:

Indeed it was Ian. JB needed that imax cinema at HHP but the city didn't need two. One had to go and sadly it was the wrong one as far as JB was concerned.

Is competition not good now then? I'm confused :crazy:

Of course not BFJ all I said was it scuppered our (PAFC fans) chances of seeing a new Grandstand.

B

Baby Face Johnson

IJN":pz01i1y1 said:
Baby Face Johnson":pz01i1y1 said:
Lundan Cabbie":pz01i1y1 said:
IJN":pz01i1y1 said:
The last plan was scuppered by the Council offering up Bretonside at the same time Paul.

By the way, the AFT objected to that one as well. :roll:

Indeed it was Ian. JB needed that imax cinema at HHP but the city didn't need two. One had to go and sadly it was the wrong one as far as JB was concerned.

Is competition not good now then? I'm confused :crazy:

Of course not BFJ all I said was it scuppered our (PAFC fans) chances of seeing a new Grandstand.

My opinion is that failed all by itself.

Aug 3, 2017
The AAP would prohibit such food outlets as McDonalds because thr AAP clearly states the area should only support healthy eating. It also places an onus to improve seating, increase litter bins and improve lighting.

I will also note the AAP allows for a hotel, supporting A3 retail (food/drinks). This has bern in the public domain for some many years.

As for the IMAX, I'm pretty sure the council are now red faced due to the collapse in funding for the Bretonside development. cost the coty dear approving both then getging none.

Outside of my onvious support for the HHP development, I appreciate coherent and lucid arguments to the contrary such as that above. I just worry, for you, that most of your arguments have been swept over in the AAP, giving anyone with a right to build, a blueprint as to how to pass the planning application. In other words, I think unless something is wrong with the engineering or the bid isn't complete, it will go through.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Baby Face Johnson":22v09wpp said:

You are entitled, it's my opinion that you are wrong. :greensmile:

B

Baby Face Johnson

IJN":v3q1xbi1 said:
Baby Face Johnson":v3q1xbi1 said:

You are entitled, it's my opinion that you are wrong. :greensmile:

Don't argue, I'll just shout over you :shh: :lol:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
:greensmile:

That's the problem with the Internet BFJ, if Argyle fans were in a pub having a big debate, most of the time it would end up very friendly. Maybe banter but none of the nastiness this medium seems to whip up.

We might be be on different sides of THIS debate, but we're both Argyle fans that want our club to flourish. :thumbs:

B

Baby Face Johnson

IJN":274zol9w said:

That's the problem with the Internet BFJ, if Argyle fans were in a pub having a big debate, most of the time it would end up very friendly. Maybe banter but none of the nastiness this medium seems to whip up.

We might be be on different sides of THIS debate, but we're both Argyle fans that want our club to flourish. :thumbs:

Apology accepted :lol:

Oct 24, 2010
IJN":3a46eamk said:
esmer":3a46eamk said:
I sympathise if anyone has suffered online abuse but do we have to bring that cr@p on here.

Sadly, it does spill over on occasions Richard. Nik being abused did not go down well and to be fair to the 'Mods' on there, they did it take it down eventually. Symons showed his true colours but as you say, this isn't what PASOTI is about.

Let's move on and get back to the subject in hand.

As for me being mistaken by the AFT last time around, I must have got that wrong, but I do KNOW that we were told by FoCP that they were in cahoots with the AFT at the time.
It's nasty Ian and I understand why it upsets people but as you say Pasoti is better than that.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
IJN":mcj3zmqq said:

A name for the new supporters bar? PASITP?

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
SwimWithTheTide":2eyvcjnv said:
IJN":2eyvcjnv said:

I'd join!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Old Gunner":274p96oe said:
SwimWithTheTide":274p96oe said:
IJN":274p96oe said:

I'd join!

Only one name for a bar at Home Park in my view. Bar Gyle.

Happy for the club to use it for a small percentage of the profits. :)

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
cheshiregreen":1mylgwlb said:
Old Gunner":1mylgwlb said:
SwimWithTheTide":1mylgwlb said:
IJN":1mylgwlb said:

I'd join!

Ha ha, very good.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
cheshiregreen":1euvrq1p said:
Old Gunner":1euvrq1p said:
SwimWithTheTide":1euvrq1p said:
IJN":1euvrq1p said:

I'd join!

Trademark it quick :)