The Pitch Invasion (As Seen By The Newport Fans) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Pitch Invasion (As Seen By The Newport Fans)

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Bermudian Green":3skz8ax3 said:
Did I miss something? Why are some of the lads drinking Budweiser??? Left over from the FA Cup, or do they just not normally drink beer so wouldn't know any better?
Donaldson and Jervis were both drinking Budweiser on the train back from Cheltenham, so would assume it's just because they like it.

Sep 19, 2015
Pretty sad that out of 7000 odd people on the pitch, one plank has taken the limelight. Ignore the fool and congratulate both the Newport and Argyle fans who applauded one another.

Sep 29, 2013
Ade the green":1392m48o said:
Makes you wonder why someone felt the need to sustain a belligerent attitude rather than celebrate our promotion. You can probably see the one I mean.

County fans were asking the police to have a word with him. If that had been done during the game he would have been chucked out. Policeman said to ignore him.

Dec 21, 2015
PlymouthCasual":1t3uhp9x said:
Pretty sad that out of 7000 odd people on the pitch, one plank has taken the limelight. Ignore the fool and congratulate both the Newport and Argyle fans who applauded one another.

I agree 1 or 2 might have been a bit weird but to call the other 6998/9 odd is OTT :lol:

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Richcounty27":16ekshhj said:
Ade the green":16ekshhj said:
Makes you wonder why someone felt the need to sustain a belligerent attitude rather than celebrate our promotion. You can probably see the one I mean.

County fans were asking the police to have a word with him. If that had been done during the game he would have been chucked out. Policeman said to ignore him.

I tend to agree with the police. He doesn't deserve to have any attention. He clearly left the family brain cell at home! Total lack of respect. One would hope he would be suitable appalled by his behaviour on reflection, but don't hold your breath! Unfortunately football supporters are a cross section of society in general. The vast majority respect the fact that: County fans at Home Park are proper fans and I and many others were impressed by the applause given to the Argyle team at the end by the County fans. It's a measure of a person to show that humility and respect.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
What a pathetic little kiddie, adopting that silly strut and 'hard man' swagger. It would've been so uncivilised if he had been 'taken out' by some Newport fan as that is so wrong and he wouldn't have been asking for it...

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Ade the green":yf6jj9qy said:

Just seen it, what a total little twit. The Newport fans were respecful, they applauded us on achieviung promotion, and then you go and get one sad little oink like that. I hope that he is embarassed seeing himself acting in such a manner in hindsight.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
crownhillpilgrim":3dofvdq6 said:
Incredible restraint by Newcastle fans tonight - not running on the pitch. Pity the Geordie loons didn't so the same respect for our pitch.
It would have taken a huge effort for anyone to get on the pitch. There's some quite high advertising, then there were hundreds of stewards and then more electronic advertising which again was of reasonable height. It was strange though, the atmosphere poor and if you didn't know what the table was like you would have had no idea they'd just been promoted. Strange.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Last Mondays Atmosphere at Home Park was fantastic

The best I have seen in a long time

Celebrating promotion with the players was special too

Enjoyed it in 2004 when we were crowned champions but vs Newport game was brilliant

Looking forward to Saturday vs Crewe

We are Going Up :scarf:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
GreenArmy1984":2koid7vs said:
Last Mondays Atmosphere at Home Park was fantastic

The best I have seen in a long time

Celebrating promotion with the players was special too

Enjoyed it in 2004 when we were crowned champions but vs Newport game was brilliant

Looking forward to Saturday vs Crewe

We are Going Up :scarf:
in fact we have gone up.