♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Ellen Shine is the contact at Argyle for membership queries for the big green lottery they are rebranding at the minute.

Jan 3, 2013
IJN":3bmlpe2i said:
^^^^^^^

This is getting ridiculous now, Frank has been saying this for a month or two.

Davie - What IS the problem, surely this should be sorted by now!

Thank you ijn

Apr 6, 2009
I'm the same as frank. Pay by direct debit, not had a card through, no reply from tim and ellen when ive rung said she can only access the system on certain days but apparently not the days I ring.

I like to support the academy and if I don't win I don't win but I'd at least like to know if I am in the draw

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think Bermudan Green is having some sort of problem as well.

Apr 27, 2009
I had nearly a years worth of issues with payments after the last guy left ( James ?). But after many emails to the person who had supposedly taken over but was blatantly not managing I mailed Tim who eventually got the person to reply. I was sent an explanation and some standing order forms to fill in and since then all has been fine.

The issue seemed to come from only ever being asked for my card details which meant they had to remember to apply to my bank for payment each month.

There is a thread very similar to this on terraces if someone wants to dig it out but in short, if anyone having payment issues wants a copy of these forms PM me your email address and I'll forward to you. I personally didn't use them as it was very easy to set up using online banking once I had the relevant bank details.

Jan 3, 2013
I've completed the forms at that quiz night in the tribute lounge . At nearly a tenner a month I'm a little peeved that I'm being ignored. Typical Argo.......take your money then ignore you. If I do not hear anything by aweek today I shall cancel my direct debit and claim my money back.
The lack of communication.......There's a surprise.......is concerning to say the least

Jan 3, 2013
davie nine":1aormyb7 said:
I have reminded Tim of his assurance to send out something 'very soon'.

I believe that there are plans to make the BGL 'more exciting' but have no knowledge of any details.

It's OUR money........rebranding? More exciting? Explain

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Knarf Reprah":2i5vtzlo said:
davie nine":2i5vtzlo said:
I have reminded Tim of his assurance to send out something 'very soon'.

I believe that there are plans to make the BGL 'more exciting' but have no knowledge of any details.

It's OUR money........rebranding? More exciting? Explain

Frank give Ellen Shine a ring reception Argyle she will explain everything.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Knarf Reprah":2hjbh1qi said:
I've completed the forms at that quiz night in the tribute lounge . At nearly a tenner a month I'm a little peeved that I'm being ignored. Typical Argo.......take your money then ignore you. If I do not hear anything by aweek today I shall cancel my direct debit and claim my money back.
The lack of communication.......There's a surprise.......is concerning to say the least

Tim Herbert will email you very soon.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Keepitgreen":bh08z166 said:
Their website is still under the old name of the Argyle Foundation, however all the benefits are listed on the join up page:

Argyle Foundation
The Argyle Foundation website has been closed down and anyone typing in this URL will be directed to the PAFC Academy website.