Rangers | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rangers

Feb 21, 2011
Bit of a poisoned chalice that job right now, expectant fan base with little chance of getting anywhere near Celtic for years.

Nov 18, 2011
25/1 at Bet Victor along with around 50 other random names. If you're so confident in your source you should put your money where your mouth is and make yourself rich.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Joe Totale":1na3lfin said:
25/1 at Bet Victor along with around 50 other random names. If you're so confident in your source you should put your money where your mouth is and make yourself rich.

Haven't you heard that Warburton is coming in the opposite direction to Plymouth with £1M compensation in Argyle's favour?

Sep 2, 2008
Not going to happen. I believe him to be a bit of a rare breed in this day and age meaning that he will see out his contract. He strikes me as a honourable sort of man who remains true to his word.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
let's face it.the scottish leagues are non-league.if you want to do well in football you have a go in england.it is nigh on impossible to finish above celtic.

Jun 27, 2006
I can't vouch for my source. I have spent a week at a conference in Glasgow. The strong rumour is a three man short list. A well known European coach, a manager currently in Scotland and our derek.

The club have been contacted but my source doesn't know the outcome of that contact. My source believes rangers have a clear target in mind.

Sorry. My source is very close to ibrox but I have no more info. Derek's stock in Scotland is still high.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
All the Scottish papers are saying Alex McLeish will get the job and no mention of Adams anywhere.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
rb1000":o23x7n5s said:
I can't vouch for my source. I have spent a week at a conference in Glasgow. The strong rumour is a three man short list. A well known European coach, a manager currently in Scotland and our derek.

The club have been contacted but my source doesn't know the outcome of that contact. My source believes rangers have a clear target in mind.

Sorry. My source is very close to ibrox but I have no more info. Derek's stock in Scotland is still high.
Sack your source.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
We won't - the Rangers job won't be an issue. DA has won nothing yet and I can't believe for a second that he would be a serious candidate. Billy Davies would be a good shout for them.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
Pottypilgrim":3v9yv1h2 said:
Not going to happen. I believe him to be a bit of a rare breed in this day and age meaning that he will see out his contract. He strikes me as a honourable sort of man who remains true to his word.

Didn't stop him leaving Ross County when Hibs offered him the assistant manager's post, though.