• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Carl McHugh appointed captain at Motherwell

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I see on SSN that McHugh has been appointed captain at Motherwell. He replaces the previous captain Keith Lasley who has retired. Former Argyle players do not always do well once they leave HP but here we have one ex Argyle player replacing another as team captain.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
xmastree":qodezblw said:
Keith Lasley now Assistant Manager at Motherwell.
Thanks for that - I had missed that news. Lasley really impressed me and I thought along with Doumbe he was the pick of the bunch that Bobby Williamson recruited. Technically a very decent footballer, I never felt Lasley got a proper break here.

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
memory man":3m1uh5s3 said:
xmastree":3m1uh5s3 said:
Thanks for that - I had missed that news. Lasley really impressed me and I thought along with Doumbe he was the pick of the bunch that Bobby Williamson recruited. Technically a very decent footballer, I never felt Lasley got a proper break here.
Agreed but don't forget Stevie Crawford. Pity his wife could not settle here. He was a class finisher.

Oct 31, 2015
Green as Grass":114d4qhy said:
memory man":114d4qhy said:
xmastree":114d4qhy said:
Agreed but don't forget Stevie Crawford. Pity his wife could not settle here. He was a class finisher.

There was a reason she didnt settle here. Ask mr Crawford :)