Lewis Alessandra

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It would be wise to put money on Notts County being relegated to non-league and give Alessandra his hat-trick. :)

Mar 23, 2008
I liked Lewis, good mix of skill and work rate. Would've done a job in our current system on ether flank.

Jul 11, 2011
Deacster":13mv6kfe said:
I liked Lewis, good mix of skill and work rate. Would've done a job in our current system on ether flank.

This for me, played really well at home park this season!

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
His end product was lacking at times but I always liked Lewi. Good signing for any League 2 club.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Cobi Budge":1qwivk5m said:
His end product was lacking at times but I always liked Lewi. Good signing for any League 2 club.
i don't think the york city and hartlepool united supporters would agree with you

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Steve Evans":8qrb2if7 said:
Cobi Budge":8qrb2if7 said:
i don't think the york city and hartlepool united supporters would agree with you

Very poor sides and he seemed to be one of the better players at both, not sure he could have done much more.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Cobi Budge":1bhv4jor said:
Steve Evans":1bhv4jor said:
Cobi Budge":1bhv4jor said:

Very poor sides and he seemed to be one of the better players at both, not sure he could have done much more.
Saw a reasonable amount of Hartlepool last season and he was one of their better players. He was played in CM at times last season though which was odd, but he was still usually one of the better players on the pitch. York fans 12 months ago wanted him to sign for them, so they might have changed their minds now he's gone. But whilst at both clubs he was very well liked by supporters.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
He was their most influential player in their final game against Doncaster. He put in a great shift and I felt sorry for him the way it turned out.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I see he fetched a five figure fee! I am surprised with all the players out of contract that County find it necessary to pay a five figure fee for an average League Two player, unless it was £101.01p. The few times I saw Argyle last season, I didn't find myself thinking "we really miss Alessandra." That said, I don't like divers - even when they play for us.

Sep 15, 2012
Steve
Got to agree with York and Hartlepool supporters which will upset Terry
but Heyho we were right.
Not for me

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
good evening colin.yes mate,two consecutive relegations out of the football league and some people on this thread are saying he was probably their best player. :shocked: what were their fringe players like?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Steve Evans":2o5sohls said:
good evening colin.yes mate,two consecutive relegations out of the football league and some people on this thread are saying he was probably their best player. :shocked: what were their fringe players like?

So teams that get relegated from Div 2 by definition have no players capable of playing in Div 2 the following season? Really? :think: