• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Dan Gosling

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Although highlights (even extended ones) are not the best way to form a valid judgenent, from the bits of the game I saw last night and this morning that is the best Dan has played in a very long while. Against West Ham his energy levels were amazing and his passing, especially the one touch stuff, and intercepting was first class too. I had been concerned that we nay never see him at these levels again but it was the best I have seen him since he left Everton.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
memory man":3v9mmxa0 said:
Although highlights (even extended ones) are not the best way to form a valid judgenent, from the bits of the game I saw last night and this morning that is the best Dan has played in a very long while. Against West Ham his energy levels were amazing and his passing, especially the one touch stuff, and intercepting was first class too. I had been concerned that we nay never see him at these levels again but it was the best I have seen him since he left Everton.

I am pleased too, but I note my Sunday paper only gave him a '6' for performance? Five Bournemouth players achieved higher marks. What I found strange was that Wilshere was only a sub!

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Quintrell_Green":2nqa0kts said:
memory man":2nqa0kts said:

I am pleased too, but I note my Sunday paper only gave him a '6' for performance? Five Bournemouth players achieved higher marks. What I found strange was that Wilshere was only a sub!
Thanks for that Chris. Disappointing but I must concede that the journalist saw it all. Sometimes I suppose Wilshere could be seen as a bit of a luxury when the need is simply to scrap your way to three points?